Out of curiosity

G

Garrote Noire

Was few days ago in DF with my friends a rr5 inf and a 49 necro, all buffed by 41 cleric bb (so yellow buffs) and went for princess.
My inf named Garrote, lvl 48, specced 44 CS, 48 thrust, 18 DW, 35 stealth, 27 env (+10 to all specs since was R1L9 at that time), with a haste potion on me.
After killing mobs at princess room entrances, my m8s went runing down on slope to princess. Me saw a troll next to door. Cant remember his RR name or his char name, was too excited for the time this happened (my friends told me he was rr5).
Sawed him, /yelled for my friends to come help, but they didnt heared me (guess they tired we where playing helping me xp inf for over 10 hours), so i started to hit the troll. No PA / BS, after 1st unstyled hit, he pulled out his 2h sword casted his self buffs (was a savager) and we started to fight.
Evaded 80% of his hits maybe less / more, he only hited me 3 times, ~360-390 / hit (got 1450 hp buffed). I killed him with 1/4 hp left, in straight melee, 1/4 end left as well, hamstring / hamstring / leaper / rib and garrote / achilles.
Want to know if possible who was that savager and if he wants a rematch, because if me beats him again in melee, then means something is wrong and GOA f...ed up again something.
Agree he was 2h user and me didnt had 2 weaps yelder penalty on evade (evade 6 and dodger 1). Agree me hited 3 times when he swinged once, agree me did 3 hams on 1 evade, my miss rate was almost 0, 1 or twice missed but offhand hited. Didnt had any envenom on weaps, or procs (they are lvl 50 on weaps so didnt go off).
Maybe I was just lucky. He didnt had IP up, but what a hell... a savager having his butt handed back by a lvl 48 thrust inf? And he was lvl 50, he was orange con to me. And no one added in our fight either mobs or albs / hibs / mids. What I know for sure now is that haste potions are a must :p (and bb too) :>
I dont care if you dont believe me (rest of mids).
But me knows me did it, and him knows he got it.
He also might have guessed me is not lvl 50, because didnt use DF on him something which a thrust inf will always pop on an evade. (IMO). Maybe if me was 50 and had DF could win fight with more hp left and more end left also. :p

---> Proud member of Deadly Shadows <---
- Evina RR5 minstrel
- Noni RR3 scout
- Garrote RR2 lvl 48 inf
- Nonni 50 necro
- Sho 41 friar

B

Blood

Originally posted by Garrote Noire
I R O C K, Y O U G O T P W N E D

short translation for those that cant be arsed to read it all

Z

Zorin-

maybe the savage wasn't 50 either sicne you're not sure what rr he was?

I killed badger in emain once, wth is wrong with GOA cus healers aint suppose to kill things?

Z

Zii

maybe he was unbuffed?

maybe he was on the phone?

maybe your just overpowered?

Z

Zarmin

DOH!!!

LOL prolly he was:
A) Eating a sandwich
B) Eating a sandwich and afk
C) Eating a sandwich, afk and his girlfriend blowjobbing him
D) a poor level 45 Savage unbuffed o_O

K

klavrynd

thanks blood, there was too much text there but i'm sure you sum it up quite nice

O

old.Emma

Savage was unbuffed.
Infil was buffed.

Anyone else see the problem there ?

Buffed Savage > All.. it's true.. it's in the bible ffs.

L

living

But you where prolly buffed? ANyway 2h NEVER did well against infils and it never did.. not even on saavage

O

Ottar

> 2h NEVER did well against infils and it never did

Bollocks. With purge and IP up it normally takes 3 infils to kill a hammer savage. Murdering those nasty buggers was actually the reason I rolled Skren. The way a savage can mass-murder infils was probably the reason myfic nerfed the class.

Ottar

B

Brelakor.

Who farking cares? :|
Go do something usefull.

O

old.mattshanes

Buffed inf should be able to kill any unbuffed class 1vs1, if it can't then it's not played right.(yes even a savage)

D

Danya

My unbuffed inf killed a buffed savage in thid once matt. :p Seriously overpowered class. :eek:

H

hrodelbert

i killed a buffed savage once and i had no buffs !!!

H

hrodelbert

was running my leet end regen and AF/heal chants tho :<

P

painman

u were buffed up and he wasent! whats seems to be wrong? (said allready but what the heck)

<coughpostfarmingcough>

D

darkfalz

ref the lv 48 inf soloing rr5 troll

further info to what happened as i was the inf with garrote.

she did kill him 1 on 1 and he was rr 5 as is saw stormur vakten at bottom but she had lv 50 MOA 1 buffs not lv 41 means all red accept regen etc.

but she did kill him 1 on1 as i was in fight with 2 dias mobs at bottom near princess.

i didnt see the fight but the mid was a troll and defintly rr5 and saw so so was killed by garrote deathspam also was too far away to see if buffed or unbuffed.

active chars

perforateartery lv 50 rr4l7 saracen crirblade (deadly shadows)(730 alch)
uberbuffer lv 50 buffbott account 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom