Our wedding

O

old.Thanatlos

Yesterday was the glorious event that was our (Thanatlos and Tankster) wedding.

We would like to thank all the people who attended! It was quite a big gathering and I for one was very glad to see all those familiar faces. Also thanks to those that could not attend and sent fruitbaskets and nice sends to us both.
I thought being a warden and a crafter was bad for sends but being a crafter, warden AND getting married now that gets you loads of sends :)

Thanks to a lovely speech given by tzeentch (as saadyst which is really the name you want the guy to marry you to have) which was quite moving. Had to explain the batman part afterwards to the wife lol.
Also thanks for some of the gifts we received which were really unnecessary. Well, all except Jozen's spankproof leather which proved quite useful on our weddingnight. (which is all you'll ever hear about this subject ever!)

Even though the honeymoon I had planned was spoilt by the albs (should have sent them invitations I guess :) ) when we tried to get into the honeymoon suite at the bledmeer mountain resort. But the night was young yet and a great deal of entertainment was to be had from a fun night of RvR with the wife. (Sorry you died a couple of times honey, it wasn't my fault, it was the purple troll)

Anyway thanks for one of the most enjoyable nights of DAoC so far :)

Some pictures:
Wedding 1
Wedding 2
Wedding 3
Wedding 4
Wedding 5
Wedding 6
Wedding 7
Wedding 8
Wedding 9
Wedding 10
Wedding 11
Wedding 12

PS: There were some concerns about either Tankster leaving CBH for CF because of this or the other way around for me but we're perfectly capable of deciding which guild suits us (individually) best :)

O

old.Tzeentch

well, aragone got the vid camera setup in the bedroom anyway
coming soon, to a website near you, at the astoundingly low price of £20

N

Noche

Tzeentch nice speach, was a BIG laugh there, cute bard really :p

Try marry spankya now :p

V

VodkaFairy

Rofl thank god you could only hear the yells, it was a big mess up there on the balcony :D

The priest was cute indeed noche :p

S

spankya

Nice pics and nice marriage :D Sorry for being a bit late, but rl things came up etc and I was delayed, but still got there in the end to see the happy couple get married :) Then after that I got the pleasure of driving round the happy couple to attemt to take bledmeer except them damn alb were there. But still we ganked alot, took bolg back, killed some more people and then let the happy couple go off in the sunset to their have their honeymoon :)

S

spankya

Originally posted by Noche
Tzeentch nice speach, was a BIG laugh there, cute bard really :p

Try marry spankya now :p

Marry me?? :whip: Down boy! :fluffle:

Thats my fourth marriage request in 2 days now.... :eek:

Maybe... not sure yet... someone might get the pleasure soon.... who u wonder?? You'll see if we decide to go ahead with it ;)

O

old.Kainz

/me cries and congratulates the happy couple :clap: :clap:

*secretly passes firebrands to the crowd...*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom