Our server is the best !

Zede

Part of the furniture
Spent 2 hours on the Avalon Server the other day, just made a /level mini and stealthed at amg emain.

eek ! it was horrible ! 5 fg zergs on each side, all battles revolving around the mile gate, albs even had trebs set up ( and still got wiped constantly be mids and hibs :( )

Back to our lovely server....went out in a few "random" alb groups last night, and had lots of one on one fg fights ( although Usp grp did own us a few times :m00: ) I feel quite lucky to be on such an underpopulated server, whines come and go ( I have made a few !) but Im glad I dont speak or understand German, dread to think what the whines are like on their boards.

Problem is with NF arriving shortly, are we best to "get into" zerging more often, as this seems to be what NF is all about. From what I can tell of other servers, ours is somewhat unique - i.e. 1fg vs 1fg fights are a rarity on other servers ....are we doomed ?

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I rolled a char on alb avalon to check how many they have in rvr.

Results on 7pm sunday evening six days ago were:

1075 online.

220 emain.
104 odins.
86 sauvage.
41 hw.

Pretty hectic server, i have heard it runs a lot better than pryd does though(can handle mass forces pretty well) and there was a mid relic raid there this week that just went, hibs crashed the server with animists to stop mids taking relics xE

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
NF is some zergers love so we better start to zerg emain now! :(

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Realm V's Realm...

fg v's fg, and soloing isnt really in the description of this game, yet it seems to be what everyone wants/demand/whines about if they dont get :(

i really hope NF does make it into zerg fest keep takes all around, i might actually stay then...

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Aeris said:
fg v's fg, and soloing isnt really in the description of this game, yet it seems to be what everyone wants/demand/whines about if they dont get :(

i really hope NF does make it into zerg fest keep takes all around, i might actually stay then...

But everyone (else) wants/demands/whines about if they don't get fg vs fg and solo vs solo as stealthers, so everyone else will leave. Just go exc instead m8 x<

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>Problem is with NF arriving shortly, are we best to "get into" zerging more often, as this seems to be what NF is all about. From what I can tell of other servers, ours is somewhat unique - i.e. 1fg vs 1fg fights are a rarity on other servers ....are we doomed ?

Suggest you wait with the whine until NF is here. What is it the kiddies say on this forum? Ah yes, QQ

Wouldnt surprise me if there is just as many that look forward to NF as dread its arrival as you do ;)

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
so what ppl want doesnt matter in a game? they play it, they should play it the way they want.
and for the solo part, yes it's realm vs realm, but you still can only play 1 character, and its always fun to just play as one char and rvr some (sometimes solo is far more fun then group) and what about stealthers, the main idea about stealthers was that they run alone, being rogues and outlaws, ofc thats all roleplay xD but seriously if u say its a realm vs realm and a MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER game then thats bs, the game can be played on many different levels and each player/group is entitled to run and play how they think is fun
why u think they made the group a max of 8 if this is a realm battle, there are other games where u can get 20ish in a group, which requires a different playstyle and environment.

with NF coming i dont immediatly see rvr linked to zerging and running multiple groups, those that wish to enjoy rvr as a single group or solo will still do so. lets just hope the entire server doesnt think they are supposed to zerg else this game will get zzzzz

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Aeris said:
Realm V's Realm...

yea that doesnt mean 50 fg vs 1 fg..
or 30 sbs vs 5 infil etc
but when u see realm vs realm u think its proly balanced lol

Zede

Part of the furniture
Iceflower said:
>Problem is with NF arriving shortly, are we best to "get into" zerging more often, as this seems to be what NF is all about. From what I can tell of other servers, ours is somewhat unique - i.e. 1fg vs 1fg fights are a rarity on other servers ....are we doomed ?

Suggest you wait with the whine until NF is here. What is it the kiddies say on this forum? Ah yes, QQ

Wouldnt surprise me if there is just as many that look forward to NF as dread its arrival as you do ;)

this is not a whine. for all I know I may find NF really good. I guess what im saying is it will be different,good or bad, we will have to see. I enjoy fg vs fg atm, but who knows the new keep taking may prove to be excellent too, will just have to wait and see what happens on our underpopulated server !

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Just look at history, without some ace up the sleeve, all military conflict has resolved around numbers.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Foadon said:
so what ppl want doesnt matter in a game? they play it, they should play it the way they want.

yes offc they can. thats not what were whining at. what i have a problem with is the "FG" ppl's constant bitching that their classes isnt balanced. NO they aint balanced for FG vs FG. the classes in this game is balanced for zerg warfare!

and dont come scream "lag"! get a better PC if u lag so bad in zergs. and if u cant afford it, thats not the games problem really.

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
Aeris said:
Realm V's Realm...

the comment about ppl playing as they want was a reply on this tho, but couldnt be arsed to hit quote :X

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
When NF comes... i cant wait to see the animist zerges around everywhere.. NF is ALL about keep takes.. there is no better char than animist in whole game.. i dont care how overpowered minstrel/healers/BD's/sorcs or wotevah is.... animists will reign the chaos if they play it right... imo...

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
and in a FG u can pretty much get all needed things to rvr with, ofc then comes the part of elitism of classes, but then again, thats what the game has come to, elitist vs elitist :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
very true as topic says though.. i wouldn't go to any other server...

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Pretty hectic server, i have heard it runs a lot better than pryd does though(can handle mass forces pretty well) and there was a mid relic raid there this week that just went, hibs crashed the server with animists to stop mids taking relics xE

if GOA started handing the hib relics out everytime they did they, they'd soon stop :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom