Ouch

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
There's something unpleasant about seeing a video posted on the internet where someone actually dies in real life. I couldn't get past the video title

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
i have to agree i have no sympathy, he switched lanes to overtake the car and because the speed he was going, he was unable to pull back accross as from the looks of the video the backend might have kicked out on him as after the first bike comes towards him it moves abit, ive only had that happen where the back has lost traction, its the rider hes gone into i feel sorry for.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
There's something unpleasant about seeing a video posted on the internet where someone actually dies in real life. I couldn't get past the video title

I thought this, but didn't want to say anything 'cause "Seel ffs you're always against everything!!"

Posting death videos should be banned. Even though their educational value is good, dumba**es will be dumba**es.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I shouldn't watch videos where people die :( Stumbled accross a video on Youtube of a man being mauled by lions but I can't... not... click....

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
I shouldn't watch videos where people die :( Stumbled accross a video on Youtube of a man being mauled by lions but I can't... not... click....
There was a video on Snopes the other week of a man crashing his car and being flung from teh window on a motorway and then being run over. Everyone assumed it was a fake, but it was real.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
I thought this, but didn't want to say anything 'cause "Seel ffs you're always against everything!!"

Posting death videos should be banned. Even though their educational value is good, dumba**es will be dumba**es.

why should they be banned. aslong as there is warning saying "people die irl in this vid" then people can decide not to click surely.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
why should they be banned. aslong as there is warning saying "people die irl in this vid" then people can decide not to click surely.

If you think of it from this angle, which is rather grim, would you like to see your friends/family members crash posted?

Maybe saying they should be banned is a bit harsh, but also it is a bit morbid to post them.

By post i mean put them on the net, i don't have a problem with the people spreading them as it's "just as might as well" and it might educate someone to drive slower.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
If you think of it from this angle, which is rather grim, would you like to see your friends/family members crash posted?

Maybe saying they should be banned is a bit harsh, but also it is a bit morbid to post them.

By post i mean put them on the net, i don't have a problem with the people spreading them as it's "just as might as well" and it might educate someone to drive slower.
if he was videoing it :p i think he was liely to post it anyway

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If a relative / friend of mine was killed in a road accident, personally speaking, I wouldn't want it posted on the net. Its wrong. Just my view.

Oh and unless you knew the person who died, or his family wanted it posted, saying shit like "He would have wanted it posted" is just bollocks. He's dead. Its not like he can post it on youtube from the grave is it ?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Oh and unless you knew the person who died, or his family wanted it posted, saying shit like "He would have wanted it posted" is just bollocks. He's dead. Its not like he can post it on youtube from the grave is it ?

He did something retarded, he is a complete and utter fuckwit and the poor bastard he hit would be alive if he wasnt recording a video of himself doing stupid stuff.
If the other guy's famil didnt want it posted i would agree putting it on youtube is out of order,

However, i have no sympathy for him whatsoever
If the video stops other people from doing the same, i see no problem in it

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Looking at it from the other angle, we do see on the news all the time about planes crashing etc with the loss of 100's of lives.

BBC News vs you tube

Is there a difference ?

BBC = news = informative - in the public interest it gets known / investigated
youtube = instant gratification = no purpose served in gloating over some idiot who behaved like an arse.

Would the BBC show it. Anchorman: "This is the moment when [name] loses control of the bike and collides into///blah blah blah"

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Would the BBC show it. Anchorman: "This is the moment when [name] loses control of the bike and collides into///blah blah blah"

Dont think they would be allowed to, as it is too graphic
Possibly on a late slot they could show the whole thing

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Dont think they would be allowed to, as it is too graphic
Possibly on a late slot they could show the whole thing

Too graphic and too f*cking personal to be honest.

People wouldn't want their masturbation sessions taped and shown to the whole world, so why would they want their last scary a** minutes breathing be broadcasted?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Some people don't get embarassed by masturbation. You see the old men in raincoats masturbating on park benches, on trains, in subways. They're not embarassed !

They do get arrested for it though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom