Ouch!

E

Embattle

He does make a few good points but the score of 5.7 is way too low.

I personally give it a 7.5 at the moment but do realise that being an MMOG it can/will be improved as time goes on by having more stuff added and bugs removed.

R

Roo Stercogburn

The reader score tucked away in the corner of the review seems a more appropriate score I think :)

N

Neural Network

I totally agree. With the content of the game at this stage, it can’t be rated more than mediocre. I bet the high reader score is players looking forward to the things not yet implemented (if they ever will). But he forgot to tell about how it is to sit for hours telling newcomers what to do, because I find that extremely fun.

C

crimsonliar

Hmm, sorry but I think the review is quite generous. Yes the game has good graphics, but once you've seen one starfield you've seen em all. I've been playing Eve, on and off, for a couple of weeks, trying to figure out if im missing the point. I've come to the conclusion that Im not missing anything.

This has to be the most boring game ever released. Its like watching 2001 Space Ody over and over, only without the revelations.

Personally I feel this game has so few redeeming points that I cant really say much else.

T

Tom

Well you might think that, but when you're in a corp of 6 people and all flying cruisers, kicking arse and making money, you might think different.

BTW thx to Emb for saving my arse the other day, 9 mil cruiser down to 11% structure :/

C

Custy

Everyone has their own opinion. Personally i like to have eve running in the background while i am playing PS2/watching TV/doing work/sleeping.

I like it, its not perfect but its better than most of these FPS games which are released these days with good graphics which just hide poor game design, linear plot and level design.

E

Embattle

Originally posted by Tom[SHOTTEH]
Well you might think that, but when you're in a corp of 6 people and all flying cruisers, kicking arse and making money, you might think different.

BTW thx to Emb for saving my arse the other day, 9 mil cruiser down to 11% structure :/

No problem :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom