Otherworld raid has any1 done it?

ogmonda

Fledgling Freddie
hya guys i was wondering if any1 have done a raid in Otherworld and especially Cianan, Anulan and Ciardhal. and if so can u gimme some instruction like grp setup, woot to expect number of ppl required. i am trying to make an ideea of woot i need to try and host some raid's in there. thx a lot.

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Those mobs are pretty hard to get to as there are loads of purpl mobs in the caves with fast repop times, and cianan has got some "shades" that call for help and thus bring a shitload of adds... I´d say at least 2 FG. Use the setup I proscribed for summoners hall raid...

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
The mobs aren't really that hard to get to, if you try to avoid aggro and don't run around a lot.
I could get there pretty easy with my zerker+bot when i went to farm Gracklar.
The aggro radius is really small, so just take it easy when you walk down there.

I have no idea how hard Cianan is though, but i would guess a good FG could have a chance with the right classes, whatever that is. :)

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:
I have no idea how hard Cianan is though, but i would guess a good FG could have a chance with the right classes, whatever that is. :)

The problem in doing that mob is that his "shades" call for help, and the mobs that come are pretty tough purps, so u have to have a team standing by to handle those, and i wouldnt split up a grp for that as u have to handle cianan and the 6 "shades" hes got...

ogmonda

Fledgling Freddie
well soon i will give it a try and hopefully some ppl will join. thx a lot for u r advices.

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
ogmonda said:
well soon i will give it a try and hopefully some ppl will join. thx a lot for u r advices.

No probs... Not to discourage u, but ive tried to get a raid going there a cpl of times and almost no interest whatsoever... Mebbe u´ll have better luck at it...

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
I did one (maybe two) of them with my warrior/shaman, but it was not easy. The one with shade pets was impossible, I have no idea how many people are required. The easiest mob of the three is the one located next to an instance. You can always run to the instance if you get in trouble :)

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
I will definantly join Ogmonda if u set up a raid! :D
I know some1 has done it with 1fg.

ogmonda

Fledgling Freddie
i am trying to gather as much info as i can like safe routes, places etc and soon i'll try to lead 1.

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
info: on the way to the big boss you will encounter a couple of gargoyles (I dont remember their exact name). They are only yellow/orange con, but they pull every mob in a three mile radius when they cry for help, so once you have pulled them you need to kill them fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom