OT : Who is going to win the world cup?

C

cHodAX

I am bored sh*tless so I tought we might as well have an OT topic. Anyway I love England but I have a feeling Argentina or France will win, they look miles ahead of the other at the moment. If France win we are in deep sh*t, GOA will take a week off to celebrate and that patch will be early July instead :)

O

old.stroke

Well. We have two options. If Sweden doesn't make it through, we can seamlessly switch to support England instead since we have Sven-Göran there ;)

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by stroke
Well. We have two options. If Sweden doesn't make it through, we can seamlessly switch to support England instead since we have Sven-Göran there ;)

Bah damn Swedes better not win it, you already have a great country with a world class pr0n industry. A world cup would make you all big headed, be happy with what you have :)

O

old.Woodmansee

England all the way!
Owen & Joe Cole!

Sven-Goran is English now!

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Woodmansee
England all the way!
Owen & Joe Cole!

Bah I sense a scouser on the boards! Run for lives and lock your cars! ;)

S

SilverHood

Denmark are easily gonna win this.... :clap:

their half decent team almost beat france and brazil in 1998, and the team is WAY stronger now than then :whip:

besides, no one else is looking really strong

you may laugh and point if we don't win, but hey, until then, keep the insults to your self ;)

O

old.LittleDwarf

Originally posted by cHodAX

Bah I sense a scouser on the boards! Run for lives and lock your cars! ;)

Owen plays for Liverpool, Cole for West Ham, neither is actually from Liverpool - your logic is flawed ;)

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by SilverHood
Denmark are easily gonna win this.... :clap:

their half decent team almost beat france and brazil in 1998, and the team is WAY stronger now than then :whip:

besides, no one else is looking really strong

you may laugh and point if we don't win, but hey, until then, keep the insults to your self ;)

Denmark have a football team? Wow I thought you guys just brewed beer and farmed pigs ;)

*runs for cover*

T

Trem

Put your money on Argentina, I hope and wish for an England win, but, lets face it, its never gonna happen, ever:(

D

Damon_D

What a silly question Denmark will win the world cup ofcourse :clap:

O

old.Ayeye

Italy will win!!

Too much time has passed since our last triumph!!

Btw I hope France doesn't win because I saw on their shirt the sponsor Goa written on it! :puke:

X

Xtro

I've put a £5 bet on each of these to win:

Italy
France
Argentina
England

So my total stake money is £20 of course - and with the odds I got from the bookies - I cant lose any money (as long as one of those four win of course). Whatever happens I'll get my £20 back and then some profit whichever of those 4 wins :). I'd love England to win but hmm it aint gonna happen :eek:

I think Argentina or France will win the trophy. Whatever happens its gonna be fun watching England vs Nigeria at 7:30am whilst pissed out of my mind :)

O

old.Cru

Who's going to win the world cup? hmmmmm.....ANYONE BUT US! lol

S

SilverHood

France will not win for the reason they are playing away from hom.... thye were neve great too far away from their mommies

Italy will not win because they aren't on form

England won't win because... too many reasons to list here :clap:

I belive that either Argentina, or an African team, or Denmark :clap: Or Ireland will win it

No one else is playing good enough atm

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Tremor
If Denmark win the world cup I will eat my feet!!:p

Okie's any thing special you want as dessert or too drink with those smelly feet :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.Organ-Grinder

owens welsh!! :( but the sucka got english blood in him so chose
england instead . but anyways back to topic imo i think brazil or spain will win it . my dark horse for the tournament also is Turkey ,
i also predict zidane for golden boot . and also 200+ england fans get arrested :) :clap: :clap:

also predict beckham to get a teenage hooker pregnant and call the sprog FookemYung Bekham

T

Trem

Originally posted by Damon Doombring

Okie's any thing special you want as dessert or too drink with those smelly feet :clap: :clap: :clap:
Don't get me wrong I loved it when Denmark won the European cup, but alas the Laudrups are no more :( trust me Argentina will win, they seem pretty unbeatable right now.

O

old.tRoG

well, scotland didnt get through (we have an even cr@ppier team than '98 :() so i guess its either:

france
argentina
portugal

bloody hell, the whole of britian is swamped with songs/tv shows/people screaming 'england! woooooo! woooooo!'

grr.

(incase you cant tell im scottish :D)

F

Feldegast

Of course Spain always have a kick ass team, but they will crap out as usual

Argentina is my bet.

O

old.Azmodai

i have strong belief in turkey. We're not gonna win it, no way on earth, but i do believe that we could stir up a surprise... after all noone ever guessed we'd get to the quarters in euro 2000.

O

old.Cru

Well, I've had my problem for 4 years no-O.
This isn't the AA meeting?:mad:

O

old.Questor

hmmm i think Italy will go far and Spain too as i think spain might start playing well as a team. form goes out of the window at finals like this! Argys are over rated aswell imo some great players but like Spain at times. i think Brazil will be the shock of the finals and not do much as they are utter shite and disarry atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom