OT: What the hell is an earther :)

S

SFXman

Look at my title :D
Is this some mod interfering? Hehe. Just struck me as strange.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

someone who has posted faaaaaaaaar to many post....

;)

O

old.dittytwo

Originally posted by SFXman
Look at my title :D
Is this some mod interfering? Hehe. Just struck me as strange.

FAR FAr FAR FAR FAR FAr too many posts :D

:m00:

A

Addlcove

SFXMan it means your life lack content, get a patch upgrade :p

S

SoWat

I've been a member of Barrysworld for just over 3 years, and have the rather unimpressive post count of 0.82 a day.

SFXMan has powerleveled himself to 18.72 posts a day!! Do you get any time to actually play the game? ;)

S

SFXman

Ouch, just poked myself in the eye.
But I wanted to know what an earther actually is... :p

S

SilverHood

An earther is an object used to discharge static electricity of an object into the ground to prevent static discharge

like a car has a little thing dangling underneath, which touches the ground..... it means that there is no static build-up on the hull if the car, and so you don't get a shick when touching it, and more importantly, there are no disgcharge when refueling, as a spark could ignite the gasses in the fuel tank, leading to life threatening consequences

damn, my science teacher would be proud of me :rolleyes:

S

SFXman

Strange, I never studied such simple physics, hehe... (I am in the IB... don't even ask, doooommeeed)

Hmm, wonder what that is supposed to mean then as a title. Soo... I post so much that I can make a difference like an earther in some situations, eehehe...

S

SilverHood

could be that you post so much, that you need to discharge some energy?

S

SFXman

Hahahahaha.... believe me I do have loads of time to do other things too. Problem with today is that it isn't sunny outside and I hate going out when you know that it might rain any moment.

S

SoWat

Barrysworld Forum ranks, apparently, come from some Sci-Fi book. I forget the author, but it could be Robert Heinlen or summat like that. I believe it involves onions and sprouts :rolleyes:

F

Flimgoblin

Hrm wonder if I'll get to the 'talks too much' stage sometime soon..

Not quite as chatty as SFXman I have to admit

S

Solid

where does Brentford sit in this Sci Fi book?

Brentford is a very dull boring town in W London, /em confuse(this is in context with the 1st Title - Brentford Resident)

O

old.Alliandre

Could mean that they have to earth all your posts due to the friction they cause in the forums

S

Solid

Couldnt possibly, most of SFXMans posts are a mere semi sentence with loads of smileys, how could that cause friction?

Sometimes I feel SFXMans posts are like that polystyrene balls you get in big fragile packages, kinda pad out the forum and keep it all nice and safe and friendly. (Its a nice way of saying you spam a lot :D)

G

Gef

LOL, hello Enflo, didnt realise you read these forums .. sigh .. another person who gets easily bored at work ;)

O

old.Enflo

'ello Gef.

Yeah i read these forums for a laugh, some of the threads are better than a soup opera. If there were less whinging i might even post a bit more...:D

G

Gef

LOL yeah tell me about it, but everybody needs to have a good moan once in a while. Makes peeps feel better :)

S

SFXman

Great to hear I cause friction, I would've never believed such an statement :p

O

old.Alliandre

Sometimes I feel SFXMans posts are like that polystyrene balls you get in big fragile packages

Well there you have it. SFXman is a polystrene ball, and as a result, earths the electricity from the forum. :p

<wonders if this forum is the fragile package><should stop thinking about such stupid things>

Ah well. I'll just go read some other messages

S

snox

Wij
Unholy Spam God

There is a rank for u to aim on Sfxman ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom