OT | KoTOR2?

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
So I was in GAME about to pay for WoW, when I saw KoTOR2 on the shelf. I didn't even know it had been released and now I regret not picking it up :p

Has anyone played it, is it as good as the first one?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
they use the same grafic engine as KOTOR 1

not as good as i had expected but still very much playable...

Tinu

Fledgling Freddie
It is very much playable if you enjoyed original kotor.
However for example one very annoying thing was when I was to enter a mercenary base.
There was alot to kill but in grps, one of my characters die and when I try to run with my main character away from other mercs the third member in my grp ran straight towards them not letting the other grp member resurrect.
Also encountered some AI error where a grp member would stand away from the battle freezed not engaging the enemy.
Its a nice game except for some bugs/flaws in the AI.

By the way, release date for KOTOR was 11th aswell atleast in one shop i checked on.

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
Given the bullshit with account signups, I think I probably should've bought this instead.

Tinu

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, I remeber when I tried to activate TOA(Think it was toa, might be si tho) in daoc. Took 2-3days because they had some problem.
What´s happening now is to be expected and is why im playing KOTOR instead until newbie zones cleared abit.

Ethiraseth

Fledgling Freddie
Got it yesterday, but somehow i think it will take a long time before i play it. :D

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Same game as kotor with a different boxcover and story imo....
nice game but suffers from sum bugs and some sounds/music loop round and round when talking to aliens or just running about... my experience

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom