OT I'm going home

J

Jupitus

.. and I kinda figure noone will want to post on this stupid thread so it will be a good place-marker for me.

Cya later,
Jup.:)

D

Danya

*Posts on this thread to ruin Jup's place*
Bwahahaha

O

old.tRoG

you figure wrong.

I IS TEH SM4MZ0RL0RD!!!11

D

Danya

don't you mean 5P4MZ0RL0RD? :p
(I'm just blatently trying to get the last 2 posts to change my title here :D)

O

old.tRoG

did i write smam? oops :)

I IS TEH 5P4MZ0RL0RD!!!11

| |5 73|-| 5|)4|\/|Z0|2|_0|2|)!!!11

PH34R MY 1337NESS!!!11

*ahem*

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by Dannyn
/em pHj33rZ0rZ t3h tR0gG0r!

trogZor. you shall never become 1337 like that my dear woman.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

*Bumps thread out of pure and utter evulness*

O

old.tRoG

lets keep this thread up top then :)

im going to play my lil chanter now, i hand my crown of the sp4mz0r to sickofit until i get back.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Sorry, tr^g... I will have to disappoint you... going to watch a movie with the missus.
"Conspiracy Theory" with Mel Gibbon, king of the monkeys.
It's about two kinda weird guys posting apparently utter crap on some message board but the weally fweaky thing is, that those posts are secwet messages in weality...

Naw... weally going to watch a movie... ;)
Hand the crown to Dannyn.

D

Danya

I'm playing DAoC. :p

*Sells the crown for a mug of ale*

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Dannyn
*Sells the crown for a mug of ale*

Traitorous, Albionite snake... what did I expect?
I summon the power of :m00:
Begone, foul creature!

V

Vell

Originally posted by Jupitus
Gits :)

Jup, you should have expected it. This is, after all, the forum where "a totally useless thread" got 14 replies.

I have to say though, the spam in here could even rival the Purple Warriors forums...

O

old.Cru

Dude you put way too many words in your thread for the spam artists to work with. U shoulda just said beep beep or sommat.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Cru
Dude you put way too many words in your thread for the spam artists to work with. U shoulda just said beep beep or sommat.

Dude? You're from California, big Kahoona?
Anyway... who let you post in this thread?

And Jupitus, damnit... I WANT TEH PRIZE NOW!!!11
It was that danish band, admit it.

O

old.tRoG

em smacks the barman with his hammer, grabs the crown and places it on his head.

time to resume my royal duties.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

/crowd cheers

All hail, Sp4mmZ0r K1nG... but be warned, evil Sp4mmz0r Prince M0r|)r3|) aka SFX is lurking around in the shadows.
He wants that crown...

O

old.tRoG

Yes, he ran out of the kingdom in humiliation (See Where's SFXman? thread) some time ago. But i fear he returns. Damn it! I never should have screwed that cow all those years ago! Then that evil prince would never have spawned. But alas, it is too late to correct those things. Servant, Hand me My Sword of Teh Sp4mz0r!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

/hands |r0g the sword of Sp4mmZ0r

Alas, sire.. the cow was your sister... just to complicate matters a little.

-> lets stick to the Arthur theme, shall we? Har har...
(Don't you just love snake-tongued advisors? I certainly do)

O

old.tRoG

my HALF sister, mind. i am not THAT desperate.

let us get on with the stalking and slaying of my illustrious son, before it gets too late, and all of our kingdoms bovines form a large army to back their half breed king.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

/pulls hood down and steeples fingers
I have poisoned his milkshake, sire! T'is the last night the youngling will visit the tavern of "TEH MINAGE IS 18", where he has some VIP thingie going on... whatever that is.
Your half sister, sire... uhm.. do tell us more about her.

/feels like cardinal Richelieu...

O

old.tRoG

alas, twas long ago, but my mother took a turn for the worse upon conceving me. her last words were something like, "AAAAAH! It's horrible! Keep it away from me!"

From then on my father became a fond lover of farm animals, but of them all his favourite was the cow.

One thing led to another, and eventually it happened...

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

So... the love of bovines is inherent in your family, my liege? /hides a yawn
Do tell more about your son, sire. T'is will surely entertain the crowd.

(Hmm... your half-sister {lets call her Censi to have a nicer read}being half cow... you being human {and that's only a wild guess}.. this would make m0r|)r3|) aka SFX a quarter cow... but how do you explain the facial hair?)

O

old.tRoG

well, this son of mine appeared to have some hair disorder.

upon the age of thirteen he became noticbly hairy, with a fully grown moustache, beard, and sideburns.

my wife swears she could have cut the hair off his arms and carpetted the whole house anew. she gave quite a liking to the idea, since it would be much cheaper than buying off those damned overpriced merchants.

the boy became scared and sailed away over the sea with one of his bovine friends to the land of finland, where he would not look out of place, i presumed he had been hiding there ever since.

it seems he has returned to claim his seat on the throne, and will do anything to unseat me. i must think of how to kill his army of bovines. perhaps i could invent some new disease to make them go mad? ah yes, a mad cow disease. that would be perfect.

now henchman, go and brew some mad cow disease and spread it around a little. the farmers may whine a bit, but poison their milkshakes too.

[About the hair, I have done some research and it appears my great great granfather on my step mothers side had some goings on in the grizzly region of the u.s.a. your guess is as good as mine....]

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Ha, this would be just too easy to be cunning, my liege!
I actually enhanced the udders! Now if the farmers milk their cows, finest milkshake will be in the buckets... 'Don't spoil the peasants!' you might say - but HA! - the milkshakes are poisoned!

m0r|)3|) might be a cunning sP4mm0r but he is a mere boy (but yes, a very hairy boy). Shall we have milkshakes to celebrate our victory, my lord?

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Well we've got spammed ham, spammed eggs, spammed sausages

spam spam spam spam wonderfull spam

P

- Pathfinder -

/em fires up the video and watches Monthy Python's spam scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom