OT: Holiday!

D

Damini

Tomorow I'm driving off to Ireland, to chase leprechauns, understand the Hibernian mind set, drink Guinness, buy Guinness merchandise, did I mention Guinness, and generally have a good time. I'm staying in a randomly generated cottage, which I have no idea if it even has television, let alone internet, so for two weeks I'll be leaving you in Brinx's capable hands.

There are to be no parties, lights out by twelve, and if I come back and find out you've all gone feral and are wearing nothing but rags and warpaint there will be trouble :)

Brinx, there's a spare key underneath the door mat. Sickofit... needs feeding at least twice a day or else he starts growling, SFXMan will try to push his luck and tell you otherwise but he's Catagorically Not Allowed any drinks with artificial colours, or else you'll be scraping him off the ceiling, don't let Hendrick near the garage or he'll be building catapualts and lord knows what, and you know how the neighbours complain about DIY noises at all hours... The healer is in the bathroom cabinet, in case Jup comes to any harm (also, if you could take the healer out once a day, just to air him and let him stretch, or else he gets cramps). I think thats about it. If I think of anything else I'll let you know!

See you all when I get back!

P.S. Don't let Brannor near the drinks cabinet. He gets rowdy ;)

D

Damon_D

Weee she didnt mentions that Shrooms or fungus's where disallowed , Let's have a Ball :clap: :clap: :clap:

D

Damini

P.S. Brinx, try to stop Damon from eating assorted moulds. I swear he's going to end up eating something highly toxic one day, and I dread to think what that would do to the carpet. Ta!

P.P.S. Bins go out on Thursdays.

J

Jupitus

/wave

Cya Damini, and have lots of Guinne.... errr .... fun :)

Jup.

F

Flimgoblin

Avoid Dublin... I have a brother there....

Avoid margheritas at lunchtime too (groo

Oh and do the Guinness tour - it's cool :)

D

Damini

I don't think I have a choice about the Guiness tour - my other half, aka WPKenny, aka Him With A Fridge For The Soul Purpose Of Chilling Guinness (Situated Near his Computer for Easy Access), may well go stark raving mad if we don't visit. Call it a pilgrimage if you will.

And we're going to Dublin for the final week. Tell your brother to take shelter!!

O

old.tRoG

sfxman has gone missing again. can i have permission to bump the Wheres SFXman? thread at least 5 times a day while your gone while throwing up numerous pictures of alcoholic finns and asking kr0n if thats him?

you know how much i love him :)... :puke:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

/waves with a bottle of Kilkenny Red
Muuuch better than Guiness... and heck, what a nice pun it will make: "Drink some more Kilkenny, Kenny."

Owch... a joke of SFX quality (*bait, bait*)

And I demand three meals a day (not including snacks) or I will eat the healer... just think about the consequences...

... Brannor will die from alcohol poisoning and general attitude; Jupitus will fall down the stairs while absent mindedly wandering through the house, philosophing about how nicely GOA is doing their job; Hendrick accidentally nails his hand to one of his war machines and dies from bloodloss/poisoning ....

So keep me happy and well fed

D

Damini

P.P.P.S Brinx, If sickofit... keeps making unreasonable demands, throw him to the slathering Hibbies I keep stashed in the basement. They got left behind at the last party, lord knows who they belong to, but I've found throwing unruly forums users down there stops them scratching at the door.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

In the basement?? My children! I am coming!! /runs downstairs

leprechaun6.jpg

(I know, I know... posted that one before... kinda like it, tho. Don't touch any pots o' gold you find at the end of some rainbow, Damini!)

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by sickofit...
Jupitus will fall down the stairs while absent mindedly wandering through the house, philosophing about how nicely GOA is doing their job

Jeez... well if there's a danger of that happening, I think I'll try to keep you well fed myself!!!

<wanders off and slices Brannor to pieces to prepare some food for Sickofit>

;)

K

Keri

<looks around>

Has she gone yet? Can I come out of the basement now if I promise to play nice and supply all the fungus and alcohol?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

When the cat's away, the mice will play...
*checks Brinx' avatar*
Hmmm...

S

SFXman

rofl... nice post Damini... always fun to read 'em.

F

Fex

Have fun Damini, as im sure you will. Dont forget about us little uns while your gone either ;)

Oh and after Kenny has had over 10 pints of the black stuff i think you better find a different room to sleep in as the bed covers might be hovering a few feet above the bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom