OT:DAoC Down?

O

old.Tohtori

Just look at the list of names in general discussion..must be down or something like it 'cause i've never ever, ever ever seen so many names on that darn list :p

C

[Cerebus]

Yeah, what's even weirder is the fact that the servers are patching 1.49 today and you haven't noticed. :p

(Or have you, you cheeky monkey?)

O

old.Tohtori

I'm at work i don't have time for games! ..no wait..i'm making one...err...ok. But OnT-OffT again, they are? Anything big on this patch?

C

[Cerebus]

Not really, just a few little bug fixes, crafting changes and a massive RvR dungeon called Darkness Falls that's going to revolutionise the way people play the game.

Apart from that, it's a small patch really. :p

(What game are you making?)

O

old.Tohtori

Oooh...DF coming allready...i was looking for it in say, october..damn, they really put some fire under the backsides of those translators :D

Transworld Snowboarding is the game, almost finished. X-Box, all major gamer magazines should have atleast a preview of it and a better one on the way :cool:

C

[Cerebus]

Aye, DF should inject new interest into the game. I'm looking forward to people pretending they didn't mean to exp kill other people.

(That is one good looking game, good luck with it.)

O

old.Tohtori

Yeah. Just won't get to DF until in two months..when i finally get a high lvl char :p Also the realms are gonna be mighty empty since every big guy is in DF :D

(Thanks, if GXF sells...hehe)

C

[Cerebus]

Hey, that could be the new XBox advert!

Apparantly you can start soloing there at level 25 and above so it's not all bad.

O

old.Tohtori

Yeah like i said, in two months :D I kid, i kid...

I think DF is going to be the next big thing....

*clears his throat and prepares for a total rip-off*

For me to poop on! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom