OT: dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.LandShark

Deeply deeply arachnophobic, and a (*£%ing big-arse spider just scampered out from under my keyboard and across my wrist. FFS.
God i hate that. God. Ugh. Ughhherhehr.....
Ahem.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

reminds me of a story.
I was once at a LAN-party at one of my friends and we were all sitting and playing along doing the usual stuff you do at a LAN.
Then this huge spider crawls on one of my friends neck, so we bashed the crap out of it and went back to the gaming.
Then a few minutes later the damn spider returns, and we really gave it a good bash (yes it was the same spider) so we give it another bash with cola bottles ect and go back to the gaming again.
Then the freak spider form hell returns once again.
We killed it the last time and didnt see it again, so be carefull this things are tough

S

SFXman

Yes, I absolutely despise spiders and get totally freaked out by them... I mean they have like eight goddamn legs and look freaky as fuck!
Arachnophobia, movie, anyone? *shiver*
I had one crawl across my magazine when I lived in Ireland a few years ago... at night... it was goddamn HUGE to be from Ireland... almost seemed like one from some rainforest and goddamn I am freaking myself out by talking about them... every single movement on my arm or leg now feels like a spider, AARGH!

P

- Pathfinder -

What's so bad about spiders gee :) We have plenty of them around my house, step into their bloody nets every morning :( They rarely venture inside though.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Time to tidy up the place a little, eh?;)

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by sickofit...
Time to tidy up the place a little, eh?;)

Tidy up? What on Earth for? I bet you're one of those miserable wretches who insist on taking a shower every day too.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by - Pathfinder -
Tidy up? What on Earth for? I bet you're one of those miserable wretches who insist on taking a shower every day too.
How can you stand yourself after not taking a shower every day? In the summer at least, if you don't take a shower every day you begin to smell like shit tbh :rolleyes:
30 degrees now, took a shower in the morning and already smell like ass after a few kilometers of cycling.
Spiders... *shiver*

P

- Pathfinder -

I guess the lack of an :rolleyes: emote was too much for some people.

O

old.tRoG

nothing wrong with spiders, 'cept once i walked into one's web, them being almost invisible in dalight and all, and the big motherfuckah tried to cover my pinkie in web and bite it.

but im 'ard! im not afreed o no spiders!

.... unless theyre like those ones the size of a frikkin dinner plate that i saw when i was on holiday in malasyia. erk. thoe things could eat a birdie.

P

- Pathfinder -

Better hold on tight to your girlfriend, then.

O

old.tRoG

yeah, she'll kill it :p

and before you ask, i wasnt in malaysia (or however the hell you spell it) to ship 5,000 tons of crack cocaine.............

it was herione :p

drugs is bad.

what the hell am i talking about?

O

old.tRoG

WARNING

this thread is in danger of turning into a spam thread. erk.

the wicked witch of the west shall fly over with her evul Broom of Modding and kill us all.

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

P

- Pathfinder -

Re: WARNING

Originally posted by old.tRoG
this thread is in danger of turning into a spam thread. erk.

Welcome to Earth, Flash! :m00:

O

old.Tohtori

Ok, arachnophopic but not in the common sense. I guess i could say i'm arachno-whoop-their-assic. I jsut see one, even a mile away and i charge there with a readied boot/magazine/apple/hand/pie and squish the mothercrawler to eight legged heaven. One time though, sitting on a porch, sipping come cool fresh cola, take another sip, something in my mouth? Spit it out and a spider goes splat against the wall.

Now that was funny as hell :p

O

old.Tohtori

You sir, have a marvelous sense of terminology.

O

old.Tohtori

Yes, you could call it that. Or cheese, but calling something like that cheese wouldn't be your cup of tea, more like my cup of tea so give it back damnit! No wait, it's not your cup and it IS my cup so neverwintermindnight that one. So, as i was sayign, there is no such thing but if you insist on calling me a rats gellatinous dishbowl then sir i can NOT stop you. That is your choice and not mine to make, not talking about mines that go boom or mimes that go " ...... "but about mine as in my own. And one other thing. There, hope that clears everything.

P

- Pathfinder -

Of course there is such a term. I wouldn't use it otherwise, would I? :m00:

O

old.Tohtori

Well i have great faith that you'll post something right after i close this window again. You spammer you. Naughty. Stop feedin my posting frenzy!

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Well i have great faith that you'll post something right after i close this window again. You spammer you. Naughty. Stop feedin my posting frenzy!

I do not spam. I merely talk too much :m00:

O

old.Tohtori

Well you better cut down a little then. :p

Noone will get that...

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Well you better cut down a little then. :p

I believe in freedom of speech. Begone, foul communist! :p

O

old.Tohtori

I believe in freedom of speech too! So no, i will nevar surrender! This land is my land, that land is your land...yes..that small island there..no no..the smaller one, that's right..the tiny one..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom