OSP for RTCW, will bwrtcwl use it?

O

old.X3M.Lake

Tonight the OSP for RTCW wil be released. As most of you will know the OSP is a kind of mod which just adds some kickass options to the standard RTCW MP game.

I think most of you are familiar with it (have played the alpha version etc), so my question is: will this league ever use it?

O

old.pii_smith

i definatly hope so and for barry servers i want to see it soon to pls pls

G

greendemon

I'm not familiar with it. What's it do?

O

old.X3M.Lake

Hard to explain, just download it I would say and play it on a server, then you'll know what I mean :)

B

bigbb

We'll try and sort out some public servers. As for the league, that's a question for the top brass to decide. But, i'm sure it's something that'll come up. I'll relay the thoughts to them.

C

.cage

from the playtesting myself and a few others did of it last night, it adds a LOT of needed stuff in even at this stage.

pls pls pls bigbb :D

B

bigbb

As I say on the league, that's not my decision, but it'll be looked at by top brass. Publics we'll try and sort something out this week, if it does come up to scratch. A lot will depend on how buggy it is, being a Beta.

O

old.{D2A}Trebor

how big is the downlaod and what does it do!?! please help me i hvae no idea what ur tlaking about :)

D

dusustin

I've talked to Nathan about getting it on our rented BW server, and he said they'll look in to it, plus that it might take some time. I hope they choose to put it on soon though, it is a great mod, very configurable, and adds many great things to rtcw.

C

.chip

I'm looking into now and expect if everything goes to plan osp could be considered intime for the final week or two of season one. Anymore info will be posted on the website

Cheers

chip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom