Orion's Belt

Wolfzy1

Fledgling Freddie
hello peeps i have been hunting Orions belt for quite sum time i have killed it 4 times and i still had no drop :( , i was wondering if any1 has the artifact spare i have 500+g on my char and was wondering if any1 could do a deal

Wolfzy1

Fledgling Freddie
i would also like to mension the fact that becuz its such a low lev artifact the the pop rate was shortend so many would noy give up hnting for it

Koyochi

Fledgling Freddie
dont give up, according to my own experience it has a about 1/5 chance to drop, just keep trying..

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Only to tight arses. Hes a Level 37 BD, give lowbies a break eh.

Well if I was the one selling I wouldn't sell to that price simply, not because I'm a "tight arse", but mostly because this arti is very annoying to get and overcamped.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Mazzaca said:
Well if I was the one selling I wouldn't sell to that price simply, not because I'm a "tight arse", but mostly because this arti is very annoying to get and overcamped.

LoL..

give them lowbies a break, If I had it I'd give it to ya Wolfzy. Got it on my SM at lvl 40. it's great :D

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
I also Camped this with my Hunter and didnt get Drop :(

If I manage to get hold of a Spare one, I would be willing to sell it cheap to any lower level character that HAS the encounter already.

Good Luck Wolfzy1 :clap:

Retribution

Fledgling Freddie
yea i got the encounter at 3am, had to only way, everyone was a bed :p
but he didnt drop. poxy thing, so i went and brought it of the brokers somewhere, cant remember how much but i used it to get me to 50 for the extra xp.

Wolfzy1

Fledgling Freddie
yeah im doin it for the lowbies, i kind it frustrating and im only 14 years old. i get home from school camp it, get bored and go molvik but i still intend to get the damm thing :)

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
I got it on my 44 mentalist, and my hero, and I've done the enc ten times or so.
Even on hib pryd it's silly overcamped. Such a shame to make it so hard for lowbies to get an arti that will help them level and rise through the first realm ranks.

R

ruathian

took me 9 kills to get first and 5 for secound its just luck on the day its sad that such a low lvl item has such a bad pop and drop ration if it was a cettan drop then there be no problems but alas it isnt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom