orion encounter 10Plats

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
as topic say's paying 10P for encounter so pm me on any of below chars inkluding my new one Berget 33 zerk or ask anyone in R I P if i'm online.

thx in advance

/alex

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldnt pay that much hun, That is way too much.
The mids that read this post should just let you tag along for encounter for Free. You really shouldnt pay for an encounter like this.
You have the Artifact already so who ever calls you ingame wont loose out if the artifact dropps.

Was a very generous price tho :fluffle:

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
thx hun , but i'm pretty much angry on that encounter...and i guess alot more people are...so 10p is overkill rather than anything really but i don't need cash , cash can be easily farmed if you have the right friends , encounters with idiotic timers can't be done in a jiffy..

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
The price is fine for one of the most overcamped encounters there is at the moment.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
naw shouldnt have to pay anything for help on encounter credit even if it is overcamped should be no reason to have to pay 10 plat.

Just get the muppets to stop farming it for 30 seconds mid excal has a serieous problem with people selling artifacts and rare items for STUPID ammounts. It isnt as if they are rare if you look at the cms its full of these items all at the same price.

Just charge in and steal the encounter :D

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
well awarkle it's not the problem that it's overcamped....

i had a full day off yesterday ( that's rare in my job ) , and well i decided i won't leave orion island untill i got encounter , so i stood there from 12.00 CET - 20.15 cet ( left for your ml7 raid but got a mate to camp it untill i was back ) , didn't bother with lotto , wen't back and camped to 02.00 cet and still no pop...so the problem isn't it's overcamped the problem is it doesn't POP.

and it's for this reason i am willing to pay 10p for getting a lousy PM to any of my chars including Berget or Lothdaen or skinzz or anyone in <R I P> to tell me it's up, so i can get encounter atleast.

anyway we are 5 people in this alt guild that needs the encounter so....so i will set a bigger price 10 p for encounter and another 2p per person in my guild that get's it in the same time. total = 18p.

/alex

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
btw forgot to mention , i'm online from 20.30 CET - 02.00 Cet every day

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
i am now ingame will be playing Lothdaen and Skinzz Pm me for easy 10 Plats.

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Couple encs that have 5min - 24h respawn time.
Bad luck simply.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
well i was lucky and got encounter now he finally popped ;)

so this one is off also ;)

/alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom