Origins! You gona come back to DAoC?

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi to everyone who knew me back in the day... :)
I just wondered for the people who still visit this site which i normally dont now but if any of you old school players are gona be playing Origins?

Maybe cya out there!

Blitz!

Ps. I miss DAoC like crazy! :( Its still the best MMORG ever made!

Lucius

Banned
I've got some advice for you, don't wait for Origins. Instead, start fresh on the US servers. The Devon cluster has a massive and steady population, with 50 RvR action, Battleground action, regular ML raids and Xping across all levels. Also, a lot of old Prydwen/Excal players are there with their own guilds. It may not be Origins, but I've heard the population reminds people of the old days of DAoC.

It's the next best thing and I recommend you go there. Download the 14 day free trial, if you like it, then renew your account. I hope to see you there :).

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Can agree with Lucius on this one. Great nostalgia playing on US. Hell, have even had a few random groups to make it even better. Thid is quite populated, RvR is. Keep takes are often (from what i've seen in system) and exping is quite quick ^^

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
Si m8 how are ya.

Stuck playin WAR atm. prob would play DAOC again if some of the old crew were lookin to do the same.

Rev

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
were like 2400 peps on the devon cluster yesturday o_O

Carnalito

One of Freddy's beloved
I doubt origins is gonna happen.

But i know of a wonderful server where Old Frontiers will be implemented very soon..

If you wanna know pm me :)

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Ahh I was on a random visit to the forums and yes I remember your bloody scout. So is everyone hanging around the US servers these days then?

I would love to just have all my chars on US servers so I could just login and have a quick play but things have moved on and I guess there will be a new load of uber weapons to get and god knows what else.

Not to mention starting all over again. It kind of has a certain appeal to it but I'm not sure I'd have the time to dedicate to it again anyway. I do miss those days though when Prydwen was busy enough itself and then the early days of when Prydwen + Excal joined together.

My steam ID is kinthos and you'll find me playing L4D or TF2 these days (usually Sunday\Thurs nights) - alias of "inq^[NuB]". Come and say hello to me if you do remember me.

Take care everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom