Origin of the Harpies

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Is it possible to get the harpy feathers on 1 char and transfer them to the char who needs them? Or do I have to wait until v.1.70 because of bad luck on the /forage? :(

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
And the answer iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis <drums drummelums> = Yes, you can buy, get them with an alt, take from your gf or just get them from a friendly player and get the item if you wasn't lucky enough to get it yourself! :fluffle:

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Because you don't always get the harpy feather needed to make the Harpy Feather Charm =) Usually you get 3-4 of the other items needed in the subquest, but those feathers... haven't been able to get a single feather on 4 chars who did the quest, and my bro didn't get any on 3 chars.

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
My Minstrel and Necromancer didnt find any feather but my Cleric got 3, but now iam missing a Talon...

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Nausilus^^ said:
Because you don't always get the harpy feather needed to make the Harpy Feather Charm =) Usually you get 3-4 of the other items needed in the subquest, but those feathers... haven't been able to get a single feather on 4 chars who did the quest, and my bro didn't get any on 3 chars.

well ive gotten about 8 feathers but no talons, and he wont accept just the feathers :(

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Apparently the chanse of getting all 3 needed /searchable items for the bonus stuff is greater if you search at all the pillars (i.e. dont just spam search at one - instead get one questitem there, then move to next pillar etc).

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
It took me until my 5th alt before I got the feathers,then it's 3 in a row and all from same pillar. :/

Thonn

Fledgling Freddie
Since the bonus items are tradeable - i will be happy to trade some feathers to talons, if someone is interested that is. Just contact me in game etc.

The bonus items will also become tradeable in the next patch it seems.

Thonn

Fledgling Freddie
Now if i could just get the signature to work aswell .. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom