Origin of the Harpies Quest

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
First of all, sorry for whining...

I just did this quest, received all parts (exept the feather with capital letters in it) and my journal told me to go back to the npc who gives the quest. So far so good, i received the leggings and the info for the side quest, i moved to that npc, he asked for the talon (i gived one without capital letters in it and received a Neclace, then he asked for a feather so i gived him one but he doest want it? Is this sidequest broken? (the reward for the feather is pretty usefull)

Mishy

One of Freddy's beloved
I had the same problem, got all the pieces 'cept the feather, i dont think the quest is broken though since a guildie managed to get them. You can trade for the feather so ask around see if anyone got any spare.

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
Forgot to mention i trade the feather for a bone with another player. Anyway i tried the same quest again with my Necro, very easy the Harpies didnt attack me at all. I fourage all the pillars and received all needed pieces exept a feather :eek6:
When i received the last part my journal said: You found something that appears usefull. After that i wasnt enabled to fourage anymore... So i only received the Leggings and Neclace just as my Mincer, btw i didnt get any exp.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
I did this quest with my warrior + BB.. I also got everything except the feathers.. so I had to login my healer did the quest again.. and she found 4 Bunch of Feathers.. something.. gave it one to my shaman and warrior.. and voila I then got the Harpy Feather Charm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom