Orges Might - Sunday 23 - 3PM GMT

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Very old quest yas I know but I just wanna do it for abit of fun.

With FoPs and Healing Fonts and all the rest now im guessing you can prob do this with just 3FG? Just a guess though.

So anyway I will be running this Quest on Sunday the 23th of October at 3PM GMT. We shall meet in Caer Diogel and the BG will be open at 2:30PM GMT. You can get the quest off Master Xavier in Caer Diogel.

Requirements:

You MUST be lvl 49+ to get the quest.
You MUST be on step 4 of this quest when we start. Im not going to wait for people that need to kill Malefact.

BG will be open at all times for chat and I'll have a seperate CG for Group Leaders.

Group Leaders need to notify me of LDs and we will wait a max of 3min.

IF any other drops on the raid (Not RoGs) apart from the quest which you get yourself :p will be lottoed Goth Harbor on the docks, at which point the BG will be locked. No lotting for bots and anyone below lvl 49 in BG will be kicked.

Lotto (if any as I said before) will be class specific and if you want to roll for another char you have to tell me before we start.

Would be nice to get alot of people on this since its old quest, so please sign up below so I can see the idea of numbers just incase we dont have enough people.

Any additional info I have missed out on can be posted too :p

Sticky plz?

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
This raid was posted to take place last night, but as I posted several times I had to move the date beacause I wasnt in that weekend.

Because of this im not sure how many people will now turn up since I only just remembered to post this now. So please advertise this around your guild forums and on /gu it would be appreciated alot. :)

Once again sorry for any inconvience (spelling? :p) and I hope to see alot of people at this.

Remember be on step 4. I aint waiting for people who havent killed Malafact.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
/Bump.

Raid starts in 2hours please be there and get as many ppl as possible and we will do a full raid on the dungeon :p and remember its good exp.

I have BG atm. /bg join Nomans:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom