Orges Might Interest?

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok as some of you might have noticed before I tried to do one of these raids but at the time I was having some IRL problems so I had to cancel the raid about twice :/

So anyway I just wanted to know how many would be up for doing this quest Either this Sunday, or a few Sundays after. This Sunday suites me coz I have a 4 days weekend.

Post here to show interest :)

[Edit]: Most likely after finishing Orges Might if people stay we can raid the rest of Krondon

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Im 'probably' interested; the belt I traded to another one who needed it more then me; however since it fits my template I use atm I wouldnt mind it back :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I'd come with my theurg, pretty much just for the sake of it :D

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
I might actually come to se what a ML9 scorcher pet can do in such a place.

If I can get enough mobs to hit it and start the fireworks that is... :flame:

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Docs said:
I might actually come to se what a ML9 scorcher pet can do in such a place.

If I can get enough mobs to hit it and start the fireworks that is... :flame:

I've never seen a Scorcher in the dungeon, so I think you might be on a hiding to nothing here. That said, the S/S ogre tanks near the entrance, when ML9'd, hit pretty damn hard.

Nomans,

How about a full-blown Krondon "raid" including Ogre's Might, but killing all the bosses too? The Derida UI has a good map of Krondon and I'm sure there's some on the net. IIRC there is a Lightsabre Thruster (like the DF Ensorcelled Blade of Power) that drops in Krondon (called Spirit Core of the Node). Sure there might be some other interesting, if slightly crappy drops in there! :)

Anyways, I'm up for it and I'm sure I can get some guildies along too.

:clap:

Honza

Fledgling Freddie
If you make it this Sunday soon enough so we can handle it till 4 or 5 pm, count me in.

Dardamein

Fledgling Freddie
Yes Krondon is such a place that easily gets forgotten within the lands...it's sad how some dungeons just are that way....

Uncle Wilfrid will come....those jewels take up space in his vault.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Killswitch said:
I've never seen a Scorcher in the dungeon, so I think you might be on a hiding to nothing here. That said, the S/S ogre tanks near the entrance, when ML9'd, hit pretty damn hard.

Damn, I forgot I have to zone in as well. There goes the scorcher dream...

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Docs said:

i always love it when i see ppl who think they invented the hot water...

as for the raid...

if you need a hand, i'll gladly join you there. Belt and drops are pretty rare nowadays and the quests ain't something you can do over night as well.

xtb4

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to come, as I've never really been in there and had a look around. I can bring theurg or friar.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Killswitch said:
Docs said:
Red HATred said:
i always love it when i see ppl who think they invented the hot water...

I always try to stay out of the Irontart bashing threads...but you're just not funny so SHUT UP!!! I'm allowed to poke fun at a good friend without you throwing your attitude around. I think a lot of people on these boards are sick of it to be honest...I know I am.

<goes off to calm down>

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Killswitch said:
I always try to stay out of the Irontart bashing threads...but you're just not funny so SHUT UP!!! I'm allowed to poke fun at a good friend without you throwing your attitude around. I think a lot of people on these boards are sick of it to be honest...I know I am.

<goes off to calm down>

I believe what Farty was actually trying to say was that nobody before him ever used the scorcher pets, therefore by someone suggesting they might use one, he thinks they are aspiring to him.

When in fact they aren't, as they are obvious pets.

monstar

Fledgling Freddie
I'll bring palla, its about time I got rid of this quest in my journal. :p

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Killswitch said:
Nomans,

How about a full-blown Krondon "raid" including Ogre's Might, but killing all the bosses too? The Derida UI has a good map of Krondon and I'm sure there's some on the net. IIRC there is a Lightsabre Thruster (like the DF Ensorcelled Blade of Power) that drops in Krondon (called Spirit Core of the Node). Sure there might be some other interesting, if slightly crappy drops in there! :)

Read my first post again :)

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
If the thread can show interest of 40 people I will run the quest this Sunday... Must have reached 40 by mid day tomorrow so I can get the thread up soon enough.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Killswitch said:

<goes off to calm down>

:eek:ff topic: msg to mistah retard
i know your brain froze over.... so i don't mind ;-)
and actually, i had no intention off beeing funny. was mainly replying to the thread starter, that i would love to help em out. you poke at a good friend...and seeing your reply, you don't even have a clue what this raid is about or what is to be met in there.....you have no clue, as does your "good" friend, what Krondon seems to be. Bragging with something, obviously stupid as a type of pet to be used, as a reply on a demand for interest shows ur average IQ. you wanne bash? mistah free spirit..... fuck off ;-)

One more detail..

ssssssssst ...zzzzzzzzzzzz /cudle . suck on ur thumb ;-)

main topic
:Nomans: sunday: any idea on a time of departure or so?
As i recall, last time i did it, we had problems with rams on the four spheres etc.... dunno how things will be done. Never done things with the present ML skills, faultfinder stuff etc...
I do know it just ain't an easy raid, but a fun one in a neat environment.

http://www.classesofcamelot.com/other/krondon.asp

found this a neat site for some info on krondon.. maybee interested ppl could bother to read up on some stuff so your job as a leader would be a bit easier ;-)

cheers, hopefully see you on sunday

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Red HATred said:
You poke at a good friend...and seeing your reply, you don't even have a clue what this raid is about or what is to be met in there.....you have no clue, as does your "good" friend, what Krondon seems to be.

Off topic:

Well after I seen the 'Mr Free Spirt' I realised that me thinks Kills 'good friend' is me... and Tbh I am a good friend of his, and seeing as I started the thread I think I do know what the raid is about :D

On topic:

Would be around 3PM GMT start.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Red HATred said:
:eek:ff topic: msg to mistah retard
i know your brain froze over.... so i don't mind ;-)
and actually, i had no intention off beeing funny. was mainly replying to the thread starter, that i would love to help em out. you poke at a good friend...and seeing your reply, you don't even have a clue what this raid is about or what is to be met in there.....you have no clue, as does your "good" friend, what Krondon seems to be. Bragging with something, obviously stupid as a type of pet to be used, as a reply on a demand for interest shows ur average IQ. you wanne bash? mistah free spirit..... fuck off ;-)

One more detail..

ssssssssst ...zzzzzzzzzzzz /cudle . suck on ur thumb ;-)

Please could someone translate the above troll into English so I can reply. I don't speak moron.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Nomans Land said:
Off topic:

Well after I seen the 'Mr Free Spirt' I realised that me thinks Kills 'good friend' is me... and Tbh I am a good friend of his, and seeing as I started the thread I think I do know what the raid is about :D

On topic:

Near Topic:

Was talking about The Almight IronFart's comments to Docs. It seems sad to me that even a respected player and all-round nice guy like Docs can't make a single mistake on a forum of his peers without having some rabid lunatic jump down his throat. I don't think many people would argue with me if I were to suggest that Red_Hatred's attitude can be a little...difficult to cope with at some points.

From the little I could read of his reply, he seems to be suggesting that neither I nor the raid leader (<3 Nomans!!!) seem to know what's going on in Krondon. I suppose that I could bring myself to take some pointers from the Prince of Solo Sex :wanker: ...erm...Solo PvE. I'm pretty sure that I'd trust Nomans more than Irontart to run a raid there though, even after the genius that was the "How to play a scout" thread.

I'm looking forward to the raid...really hoping we get enough interest, but I'm pretty sure I can bully the rest of the guild into coming along.

Me -> :twak: <-Ironheart

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans Land said:
Off topic:

On topic:

wasn't referring to you in any way, Nomans. just to those two juvenile delinquents :) ;-).

Cool 3 o'clock,

i haven't seen any mentioning off the preparation for the quest towards this raid.

as in the step to kill Malefact,
has that step become a BG credit thingy for the quest? or is it still a group encounter ... knowing that MAlefact has a spawnrate it could take a while before all participants are up to the final steps.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
ps: 2 positieve info adds from my side.... been a while since ppl visited SI... personally i think that is a whole lot better the ... omg i'm leet i'm gonn ml9 scorch the place... DUH!!!!

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
You aint seen prep for the raid because as I said im waiting to see more on the interest factor. When I see it I will start a new thread with all the details you require so dont worry :)

[Edit]: Oops didnt read it properly. No Malefact aint BG. And yes the requirement will you have to be on Step 3 before we go in. Im not typing no more details here now untill I make the proper thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom