Organising Master level 1 Raid 04/03/04 or 05/03/04

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Due to the fact i find it near enough impossible to find a gd group doing the first Master Level

So i want to try arrange Master Level 1 we will be mainly concentrating on the group trials. Would like to arrange it on Thrusday 4th or Friday 5th March at 8:00pm GMT (9:00pm CET) depending them amount of instrest sooner the better if we have 2fg+ then we can do it on Thrusday. If we have alot more groups can branch off and do seprate trails

If we fail to complete all of the group encounters we can follow it up the next day at a time that suits everyone

Requirements: lvl45+ preferably a lvl50. All drops from the raid will be dealt with in a FFA style lotto

All steps will be explained before we attempt to the trail

If you are intrested please leave a reply :clap:

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
hmm wonder if there someone organising weekend these raids? example saturday could be nice time to ML1 and sunday ML2, or if ML1 is fast, start allready do some harder ML2?

anyway i believe many are littlebit in panic now because those who get toa 1st are allready doing ml2 raids, and prolly see hard to get support own ML1 bg battles.
personally get own copies yesterday, and most of guilds still waiting own copies, dam how poor game releasing system!

well, need check weekend and if looking quiet? try get self up something what look like horde´s headless chicken running around :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom