Organised Game

D

Davross

Been a while since I've had time to do one of these since work and Asherons Call 2 (ehm, ok, I admit it, mostly AC2) have taken over my life...

But, how about tonight (Tuesday 7th) at 9pm we have a bit of a gathering on the 32 player server. I'll hover around #bwbf1942 for the evening and see if we can drum up support - you never know we might make 4 people :)

Hopefully see you all later!

Dav

G

Gumbo

[G] have a match at 7, but I should think we'll be done by then or shortly after. I'll certainly try and make it.

S

Scooba Da Bass

I'll get as many down as possible.

A

adams901

ill be there, just to shoot the bastard that booted me :)

X

xane

Are you sure Mr "no I crashed into something" adams901, or should I say Mr "[G] xane [Zero] [G] adams901" ?

:)

G

Gumbo

Originally posted by adams901
ill be there, just to shoot the bastard that booted me :)

That would be me from irc i think, after adams was insisting on typing everything in red.

It was just a kick though, no ban, I was expecting instant rejoining, ah well, I guess he'll get his revenge tonight, or use that agression effectively in our match.

A

adams901

Originally posted by xane
Are you sure Mr "no I crashed into something" adams901, or should I say Mr "[G] xane [Zero] [G] adams901" ?

:)

well I did crash into something it was that invisble tree, I never seen a plane break in two before from another plane shooting it, so yes it must have been that invisble tree ;)

Originally posted by Gumbo

That would be me from irc i think, after adams was insisting on typing everything in red.

It was just a kick though, no ban, I was expecting instant rejoining, ah well, I guess he'll get his revenge tonight, or use that agression effectively in our match.

I would have rejoined but I was too busy sulking and plotting revenge :D, now I have to find a colour that is more annoying than red.

T

TheJkWhoSaysNi

If i finish my physics project before 9, i'll join.

D

Davross

Sorry I was a little late - but made it in the end. Couple of good 5 v 5 games on Bocage with some comic moments with me in a plane just clipping a fence surviving, and then failing to have sufficient airspeed left to pull up to clear a building.

Monday 9pm for the next one?

E

Embattle

Which I saw and found very funny, other moments included ramming the B17 and shooting it down a few seconds after it got off the ground :)

A weekend game might get more people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom