Ordo Malleus story

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
I got tired of bumping our recruit post so here comes a story of how the guild is doing. :)

Those who are not interested in whats happening with Ordo Malleus can stop reading here. ;)

About 3 months ago we officially launched Ordo Malleus as a recruiting guild. We didnt do much advertising at the start and we got a few members through ingame contacts. In the later half of August we joined the Red Shadows alliance and after that we grew pretty rapidly.

Today Ordo Malleus have 32 active members and we have at peak times around 8-11 people online(Been a little bit lower with Gorre online;) ), still growing almost everyday. We did a guild ML1 raid a week back or so which sure isnt a large raid but is a step in the right direction for us as we now plan to run more ML raids and maybe a few other raids.

Concept of Ordo Malleus isnt to become a uber guild that decides what specs their members should have(Just an exampel). We have interest for both PvE and RvR as both parties are represented in guild. As members have joined the guild it has become a mixture of new players with no lvl 50 yet and players that have been around in the daoc world for quite some time. We welcome any member as we dont have any level requirement. The only requirement we have of people is that they should be nice and respect their fellow realm players.

So whats the meaning of this post? Well, I got tired of bumping our recruiting thread and thought I'd give a story tell of what Ordo Malleus have achieved so far, for anyone that might be interested. We are still recruiting and if you are looking for a guild and find our concept interesting you can always contact a member ingame for help or maybe more info.

Feel free to visit our guild house lot 1766 in Erikstaad. We dont have homepage yet but I hear a member is about to start working on one. :D

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Nice going! :clap:
Yupp, a nice guild and a fine part of our fine alliance. :cheers:
Keep it up. :D

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Teh FnoRd said:
Nice going! :clap:
Yupp, a nice guild and a fine part of our fine alliance. :cheers:
Keep it up. :D

idd a fine alliance, we enjoy being in your alliance very much :)

Coalface

Fledgling Freddie
Well since you by now have heard from two of the three GM in our triumvirate, I think it would only be fair to let you hear from the last of us.

We are a small guild, but steadilly growing, and I think that we have been able to show a lot of our will to help out those who are new or those who are in some sort of a need.

We have yet to become a major factor in the war against the common enemy, but we will hopefully restitute this in the near future.

We are still recruting.

/Coalface (GM of Ordo Malleus)

Cerralin

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz Ordo :clap:

We also started small way back in 2002 (there were only 4 characters in the early days) but after a few months recruiting we started to grow. Now almost 2 years down the line we are a nice sized guild full of great people and in a good alliance.

Keep up the good work mateys. It is all worth it in the end :)

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Cerralin said:
Gratz Ordo :clap:

We also started small way back in 2002 (there were only 4 characters in the early days) but after a few months recruiting we started to grow. Now almost 2 years down the line we are a nice sized guild full of great people and in a good alliance.

Keep up the good work mateys. It is all worth it in the end :)

Cheers for the kind words m8. :)

Yeah we have grown alot just in the last month and I am sure we will keep on growing and we still strive for our goal to be a combined PvE and RvR guild. :)

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
Time for a little bump. We still recruiting people tp become a better and more attractive guild. So if you are intrested to join a upcoming guild, dont hesitate to PM a member ingame.

Grymdaal

Fledgling Freddie
I'm interested in joining but have some questions:

1. What sort of timezone do you guys play on? are there many of you online say post 6pm GMT?

The reason i ask is because im a Social player.. i like to chat everynow and then, ive plyed before but have returned after an absense.. luckily i have /lvl20 so its not too bad...

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Grymdaal said:
I'm interested in joining but have some questions:

1. What sort of timezone do you guys play on? are there many of you online say post 6pm GMT?

The reason i ask is because im a Social player.. i like to chat everynow and then, ive plyed before but have returned after an absense.. luckily i have /lvl20 so its not too bad...

well I think most of us are on CET, but a few are from the UK I believe. I cant really say exact number as it varys alot between every night. But if I recall correctly last night we had 8-10 peeps online after 6pm GMT(7pm CET).

Well hope to hear from you m8 and just ask away if there is anything else you wonder. :)

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
I've heard mumin is looking for a new guild :)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
sweet guild , just joined and i like it ;)

just need to be more active me thinks ;( it's hard to be far from the game from time to time due to work and irl stuff ;(

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Nice chaps, atleast the ones I've met.

Thanks for letting me join your arti hunt :)

/Lilja

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
Nice chaps, atleast the ones I've met.

Thanks for letting me join your arti hunt :)

/Lilja

yw m8, you are welcome to join anymore time you run into us :) ;)

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
Yes. People are leaving for other games or other things, but we are stilla active and aim to grow more.

So if you want to join, dont hesitate to ask ingame for someone that can invite.

We are growing in RvR. We have held our tower since NF (and it has never been taken, so far. Thou we have had to fend of some attacks.)

We still got one of the best spots for a guild house in the entire realm and we are a bunch of nice people that finds both PvE and RvR as an intresting part of the game.

We also tries to help our new and less experienced members if they need and want it.

What more can you ask?

Join Ordo Malleus you too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom