Ordo Malleus is looking for you!?

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
We are looking for you, mature players that play DAoC for the fun of it. Enjoys PvE as well as RvR. Don’t take everything to serious and thinks it could be a great deal of fun to join a fresh guild.
Ordo Malleus is a rather new guild, today consistent of mostly Swedish players that have played this game for quite a while. For now Ordo Malleus cant offer much more than properly the best spot for a guild house in the entire housing zone and a nice bunch of guys that likes to play DAoC. We really hope to be able to get a good alliance soon and growing would most certain make that happen.
There is no minimum age to join Ordo Malleus as long as you could behave like an adult. So you could still be young at heart.

If you want to join Ordo Malleus, please PM any member of Ordo Malleus and he/she will forward your request to an officer. Also feel free to ask any of our members about Ordo Malleus.

If you just want to join to leech money or empty our guild vault, don’t bother. We love to help, but only to those who has proven to be honest and sincere.

With hopes of a bright future together.

Quinthus Blackwolf

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
First of all I want to thank everyone for all the positive feedback we have got.
I also want to welcome all of our new members.

We still need to grow to become a guild that is accepted by the comunity, so we can earn a place in one of the great alliances.

We understands that joining a small guild is not most people would like to do, but consider to join with an alt or something to find out that Ordo Malleus is a good guild, with nice people and a harmony between its members.
If that is not important, we still proberbly got the best spot for a guild house in the entire realm.

All we ask from our members is to be able to behave an act like adults (even adults goofs around from time to time, but can see when it is proper or not to do that).

Dont hesitate to PM one of our members and he/she will help you get in contact with an officer online.

Robin the Brave

One of Freddy's beloved
Long live the Emperor and the Imperium of Man!, burn the heretics and purge the daemons.. etc

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
Ordo Malleus is now proud members of the Red Shadow alliance.

We still want to grow and become a bigger and greater guild.

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
No we dont have right now. I guess that hasnt been on the top of our priority list :)

But maybe someone in guild will throw something together or just simply throw up a forum :)

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck :)

Arnor you cant leave us silleh panda :X

Hibs fuck off :)

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Bumping this one again, we still recruiting ;)

pm a member ingame if you wanna know more or simply just ask questions about Ordo Malleus :)

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
We are still want to get new and nice members.
We have grown a bit since we started, but it would be funnier if we had some more during prime time..

Please consider to join with a alt or anything to feel us and get to use the best placed guildhouse in the entire realm. PM a member ingame for questions and he will help you to get in contact with an officer.

We are now also members of the Red Shadow alliance.

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
I turning into the bump master :)

OM is still recruiting and we are growing slowly but safely. As usual pm any member ingame and they will direct you to the right person. :D

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
We are still growing and still looking for intresting players.

Hopefully we will be big enough to make own raids and MLs.

Just want to try us out? Join us with a alt and enjoy to use the best spotted guild house in the realm.

PM a member ingame to get help.

Thank you.

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
bumping this recruiting post again ;)

OM is still recruiting we have around 23 active members now and continue to grow :)

pm a member ingame for help.

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
poky said:
you guys have a guildhouse?

Yeah sure we have, next to White Rose GH :)

feel ashamed as I forgotten nr and cant look it up right now :D

But if you run from ME in Erikstaad and run SE you either run into WR house or ours. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom