Ordering US copies of DAoC

E

Edaudric

I remember seeing here a place that sold DAoC, shrouded Isles and now probably Trials of Atlantis rather cheap.
I did a search, but couldn't find anything. Does anyone remember the URL?
I think it contained "cd" or "dvd" or something in it.

O

old.Trine Aquavit

www.dvdboxoffice.com I expect. Note that prices are in Canadian $ so aren't as bad as they firsy look (Canada doesn't have the same shipping restrictions as the US).

E

Edaudric

Ah, thank you. I think this was the one I was looking for, yes.

How much is $76.90 in US dollars?

C

Cyfr

Originally posted by old.Trine Aquavit
www.dvdboxoffice.com I expect. Note that prices are in Canadian $ so aren't as bad as they firsy look (Canada doesn't have the same shipping restrictions as the US).

No. Bad idea. Bad bad idea.

I preordered FFXI from there, it was supposed to be shipped yesterday, no email, no email today. I phoned them, they told me they have run out of stock, ON A PRE ORDERD ITEM!

You would think with a pre ordered item, they would get enouth in as they know the number they need :rolleyes:

Also could have emailed me telling me they had run out instead of waiting for me to phone :(

E

Edaudric

Way WAY too expensive!

$77 Canadian equals $58.

I can get Camelot Gold and Trials of Atlantis for $41 off of Amazon.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Edaudric

I can get Camelot Gold and Trials of Atlantis for $41 off of Amazon.

amazon.com doesn´t allow shipping outside US though....

E

Edaudric

Sweet Mother... Shipping from US on EB Games cost $32. That's more than Trials of Atlantis alone...

Guess I'll ship from Canada, then :)

C

chretien

Was in the States last week and got a couple of copies of Camelot Gold edition (Classic + SI bundle) from a supermarket for $19.99 each.
Gonna cost me a fortune to post them to the chap they're for though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom