Ordering SI from eastern europe

O

Ottar

Anyone knows a good place that is able to deliver SI into eastern europe, specifically Estonia?

Ottar

G

Gallak

Bah what do you need SI for? Isn't that the country with the highest population of beautiful women in the world? Find something better to do ;)

F

Fly

Haven't found out where to order SI to Estonia yet, but Escape has ordered SI and it should come for sale there....soon, i hope.

S

snoz

hey ottar :) remember me ? im coming back soon !! cya in game man

B

Brannor McThife

You can order any language SI, and when the time comes, change the language in the update.dat file. I'm sure we can get GOA to post details on what to do.

-G

O

Ottar

> You can order any language SI

Mm.. you implying amazon.de deliveres to eastern europe? Will check..

edit: checked, amazon.de doesnt deliver outside EU and a "list of countries" which unfortunmatelly doesnt cover Estonia..

Ottar

N

ning

Originally posted by Ottar
> You can order any language SI

edit: checked, amazon.de doesnt deliver outside EU and a "list of countries" which unfortunmatelly doesnt cover Estonia..

Ottar

Wait 2004 :D

or :
http://www.alapage.com/ sells Si (french) in Estonia (according to that : http://www.alapage.com/mx/?id=25094...auche.php&type=0&page-suivante=aide/frais.php )

Alapage is also a Wanadoo firm :) (like GOA)

PS : amazon.fr doesnt deliver outside EU (like amazon.de and amazon.co.uk)

B

Brannor McThife

What I meant was, you don't have to buy an english client, or language specifc client. As, with a small modification to you update.dat, you can change the language of your client. Granted, you'll have to download a bit more data (language files), but you'll get the client sorted in whichever language you prefer - the server will always be in its own language.

-G

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by snoz
hey ottar :) remember me ? im coming back soon !! cya in game man
oi snozie about time you came to your sences and joined us again ;)
now atleast we have someone to blame again :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom