ordering from overclockers

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
so i order something yesterday at 4.30pm. i checked the status of the order this morning which says -

Your order has been sent to our warehouse but not yet printed.
If your order remains in this state for several hours there may be an out of stock item delaying your orders progress.

well, the item is in stock and it has been several hours now. how long does it normally take? is it worth phoning or wait a few more hours?

Clown

Part of the furniture
Ignore what the stock status says on the website... I've ordered stuff while it was in the green, only to find that the order has been delayed because the item wasn't in stock.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
hmm well phoned up and after 20 minutes on hold the guy said "probably sent out today". so fuck knows whats goin on. if they dont know then how am i supposed to know.

Clown

Part of the furniture
How are we supposed to know ;)
Though, they've been fine for me for all my other orders.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I've only used them once, but they gave great service. They even replaced the cpu I fried to a crisp, no questions asked.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
ive had no real problems with them

orderd all my upgrades and i recieved them on the 2nd day,had to send my mobo back as it broke after two months,took a week for them to get a new one out to me (not sure if thats good or bad)

on the other hand yoni orderd her grafix card from them and after a week still hadnt recieved it

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
If you're ordering the x800 cards, they're in short supply and everyone's having stock problems with them. You could check the OCUK forums, might find some answers there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom