Ordering FFXI

O

old.tRoG

In an attempt to cease the huge amount of "Where shall I order from? How do I order it? I order it! Did you order it?" type threads which are being posted, I've created and stickied this thread. All future posts on this subject shall be closed, with a link pointing here. Thanks.

How do I order FFXI?
Final Fantasy XI Online is currently only available to English speaking players in the USA. If you live in Europe, you'll have to import it, or find a shop which has (already imported it).

Where can I import it from, then?
There are numerous places, a couple of which shall be posted here, with a small review:
Gamestop - American import company, good service, pretty quick delivery.
New Age Consoles - Great place to order from if you live in the UK. (British company).
Importmadness - Avoid at all costs.

Is that all?
No. There are plenty of other places to order from, depending on where you live, and how much you are prepared to pay.

Any more questions? - Ask them in this thread.

T

Tilda

Whats this I hear about when signing up to the game you must say you live in USA? Where can I find a USA adress to use?

Tilda

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Tilda
Whats this I hear about when signing up to the game you must say you live in USA? Where can I find a USA adress to use?

Tilda
As far as I've heard, you only need a postal code and a state to go with it, not an entire address.

States/Postal Codes can be gotten from:
http://www.yellowpages.com/

T

Tilda

Originally posted by old.tRoG

Blah..
New Age Consoles - Great place to order from if you live in the UK. (British company).
[/i]

I ordered from here, they seem ok.
Ordered sunday, got confermation email
Dispatched monday, got email
Should be with me tomorrow (wednesday)

TIlda

W

Whisperess

For people in Sweden I can recommend:

Software Express - Ordered it Sunday evening, dispatched on monday and arrived tuesday morning :D

Sure, Webhallen is cheaper, but doesn't seem to have it in stock atm and I've only had bad history with them ( some people haven't, matter of preference I guess ).

Tradition has it as well, but they are expensive.

F

Faeldawn

Gamestop were great, used them for SW:G and now FFXI, 3-days and it was delivered.

p.s. didnt see the sticky ;)

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Faeldawn

p.s. didnt see the sticky ;)

No probs, we just agreed to close threads about ordering since this was up, didnt mean to appear heavy handed. :)

K

katt!

Originally posted by Whisperess
Sure, Webhallen is cheaper, but doesn't seem to have it in stock atm and I've only had bad history with them ( some people haven't, matter of preference I guess ).

its in stock at webhallen. ordered 10.30, dispatched 11.11 ;o

S

Sharma

Youre coming for a try too Katt?

Hehe welcome. :)

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by katt!
its in stock at webhallen. ordered 10.30, dispatched 11.11 ;o
Wasn't when I posted the link - that's the "atm" bit.

K

katt!

Originally posted by Whisperess
Wasn't when I posted the link - that's the "atm" bit.

and this is my atm bit. its in stock now.

webhallen owns when ordering games etc, i have ALWAYS gotten the game the next day - though its annoying having to call them if you cancel a preorder and want the money back etc.

Users who are viewing this thread