Ordering DAOC, SI + ToA...In Israel

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Hiya, a friend of mine who lives in Israel wants to get daoc ( the platinum thingy with all 3 games) but can't find a website. The only ones which he can find deliver the US version...he wants the European.
Can anyone help out?

Cheers.

Tilda

Is the platinum DAoC version for EU servers out yet?
Perhaps amazon.co.uk?

Tilda

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah I checked them, they don't deliver to Israel. :(

Anyone else got an idea? :(

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Im guessing you dont live in israel, simple solution get it sent to ur address and then you could post in on. If you are a irl firend i guess.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I thought of that but wouldn't shipping be really expensive? There must be a site somewhere that delivers to Israel! Its not a poor country. The guy has a 10mb line.

Would it work if he downloaded Daoc, SI and ToA and then I bought the game and just gave him the CD key?

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
If you know someone who has the 1.4 GB of files on their machine it can work yes, if u buy the CD key.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
I believe it's possible to just get a few files from a friend, then he can download the rest from the GoA servers. All he'd need would be the new CD keys.

(that's how i got my ToA early anyway :p)

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
All he needs is CD keys.
Email him camelot.exe and update.dat from toa.
Those 2 are enough to get all toa client downloaded from goa patcher.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Ah, and will he also get the daoc and SI folders too? Or must I send him the camelot.exe and si.exe as well as both updates for them?

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Mobius said:
Ah, and will he also get the daoc and SI folders too? Or must I send him the camelot.exe and si.exe as well as both updates for them?
Installing ToA is enough to play the game. For ToA-account, however, you need Classic, SI and ToA CD-keys.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Ah it works. Now we just need cd keys or accounts. :(

Redrummy

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Mobius =)

If know him well? Buy the copies and send it to him by post, people in kale sent european copies to america for american buddies and been fine...

Still, I dont know how reliable the post to israel is :)

Tamron

Fledgling Freddie
www.gameloaded.co.uk ship to Israel. I got my copy of ToA the Monday after release, and it was nicely priced as well. But your friend can get the game here in Israel as well, most serious computer-game stores will gladly order it for him if they do not already have it in stock.
But actually, buying from gameloaded will most likely be both faster and cheaper. Err, I'm Israeli, in case that point didn't make it through :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom