• Destruction?

Votes: 93 47.2%
  • Don't Know?

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Funny, because there is only one way to play Ork in the game: Black Ork. One of the races that define Warhammer. :(

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Order isn't that 'good' btw, they hang people and burn stuff too, just in a very ordened fashion. ;)

Mellon

Fledgling Freddie
Order isn't that 'good' btw, they hang people and burn stuff too, just in a very ordened fashion. ;)

But they like to think they are doing it because of "righteous", "good" or even "divinely inspired" reasons, much like the RL nation [censored]... oh, sorry, no talking about international politics on the gaming forums ;-)

rynnor

Rockhound
Order probably - I'm not keen on the colour scheme of the destruction zones I've seen so far - looks like the zone by the horde city in WoW :p

Always pick a soothing colour scheme as you'll see it a lot!

Bometal

Fledgling Freddie
Destruction

Played Alb in Daoc ...

Although don't want to be in the zerg realm this time ...

If unbalanced, prob switch to Order ...

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Was going to be Destruction but given the way the beta has gone, I'm favouring Order more now so will probably play both as usual with a High Elf swordmaster as main toon.

Marieke

Fledgling Freddie
I remember the WoW poll Horde/Alliance... Alliance came out as the underdog...

But i think most servers had less Hordes than Alliances... I think most "kiddo's" dont bother reading forums... And i do think alot of "kiddo's" will join since there are pre-paid cards available... So i dont think poll's will be representative...

what side do you want to join if you would be a 12 year old? :m00: nice idea for a new poll? :fluffle:

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
IF you would ask me right now i would pick Destruction since their mirror classes are much better than Ordes ones,but we shall see has it been changed on release.

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be going Destruction along with the rest of The Black Circle.
We'll probably roll Order at a later date, just to see how OP the classes are.

I'll be playing the Black Orc as my main I think, he didn't do to bad, even when I ran into the Arctic Circle mob in a Scenario :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Going order.

1. White Lion looks like the class i want to play.

2. Underdog ftw.

3. The underdog always has a better community, better rvr and generally better players.

4. I have no doubt that generally the people who go to Destruction and role a healer won't do any kind of healing in RVR because they will want to DPS :)

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Wanted order (knight of the blazing sun or one of those elves with big swords), but since the guys i know from daoc will play destr, I guess that's where I'm heading.

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Elves with big swords are Swordmasters. Just as well you're palying Destruction if you wanted to play a Knight of the Burning Sun because that class was one of the four that was recently dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom