Order Of The Sacred Heart

S

sadiera

I would just like to say thx to all the members that have done the albion city hunts these passed few days....

i have found all the members of the guild that i have worked with very friendly and to be exstremly good group players.

many members of albion now do to much soloing and it is hard to find a good group with decent XP.

but now i have found it!! no matter when i join a group of this guild i find the xp to be good and the members are all ready to help who ever they can.

so many bigger guilds are only intrested in there own members and i find this is dammaging to the realm it's self as the more good players we have no matter what guild there from. the more we can win in RvR type situations.

so again THANKS to order of the sacred heart and keep up the good work.

andropina 48 minser /exc
mqalloy 50 cleric /exc
sadiera 50 shadowblade /pry
andropina 50 rune /pry

M

magebane

Many thanks to Sadiera.

As one of the guild leaders of the order of the sacred heart i would like to thank you for your nice comments about this guild. We have made a few mistakes since creating the order however we think we have got it pretty much sorted now. We like to help most people if we can as this only strengthens the forces of ablion. The guys who had you in there group say it was a pleasure and unfortunately i wasnt there too. Nice people in this game are so over looked and if you are seeking a guild then you are more than welcome to join ours . However this is not meant too try and poach you from an existing guild if you are already in one i must add. Yet again thx for the nice words it nice to see people getting good comments for the hard work they do instead of getting flammed everytime they make a comment on BW thanks again my friend

P

preladon

Hello...

Hi, I'm an officer of the aforementioned guild, and I'd just like to echo Magebanes sentiments. Thanks for posting this, it's nice to see something other than a complaint on these forums, and it's especially nice to have been a member of one of the groups that you refer to.

The guild prides itself on helping all that need help, whenever and wherever they can, the only condition being that they have to be willing to help themselves (i.e. no scrounging for gold, but we'll hunt with you for it if we have space in a group).

Thanks again for the kind words and we look forward to grouping with you (and others) again.

Preladon Lifegiver
Cleric & Legendary Armourcrafter
Order of the Sacred Heart

visit our website at www.orderofthesacredheart.co.uk

M

magebane

thanks

With a whim god pointed his hand and said let there be light...................................and there was light............next he he said like there be guitar and there was Angus young...................next he yelled "FOR THE GLORY OF THE SACRED HEART" and the rest became beacon for all heroes everywhere.

R

RD_MuDgEtH

With a whim god pointed his hand and said let there be light...................................and there was light............next he he said like there be guitar and there was Angus young...................next he yelled "FOR THE GLORY OF THE SACRED HEART" and the rest became beacon for all heroes everywhere.
Is that a song by the beatles?

S

Sibanac

Oder Of The Sacred Heart

They are a nice bunch !
You guys helped me alot on my big bush for 50.
Thanks for that !

I realy enjoyed xping in avalon city, alot of nice people there.

'Oder Of The Sacred Heart' and 'Knights of the Lake' are some of the most helpfull and friendly guilds in albion I've met so far.

Hope to see more of you while lvling my pally

Keep up the good work !!!!

B

badazz

Re: Oder Of The Sacred Heart

Originally posted by Sibanac
They are a nice bunch !
You guys helped me alot on my big bush for 50.
Thanks for that !

I realy enjoyed xping in avalon city, alot of nice people there.

'Oder Of The Sacred Heart' and 'Knights of the Lake' are some of the most helpfull and friendly guilds in albion I've met so far.

Hope to see more of you while lvling my pally

Keep up the good work !!!!

Yep gotta agree with that one. Knights of the lake are one of the most helpful guilds around. Was grouped in DF with Bogonar and Ceawyn when i mentioned in passing that i desperatly needed sapphire seals for armour. Every seal that was dropped whilst hunting, the above named gave them all to me. Thanx guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom