Order irony

Kremlik

Fledgling Freddie
Although Destro IS the side everyone wants to play Order seem to bitchslap them all over the place, and Destro players seem to zerg rush everyone and forget the 'sneaky sneaky' and the order just wait a min and then just go around the back and take everything..

I saw a comment on a gaming site 'Order is the losing side thats why players roll Destro' - the irony is it isn't ORDER WIN at least over half the time due to teamwork and tactics - My guildmate said 'Order is the new Horde' which is imo completly true - Destro seem to act exactally like the allience did on my old WoW server a long time ago, going for the player not the objective, and then leaving objectives unprotected and 'give up' near losing...

I played Destro all the way up until yesterday when my guild rerolled Order and I was forced to leave my Black Orc (/cry) due to the ques and the difference between the two tactics wise is a lot (both communties tho still awsome)..

Bascially bottom lining this guys if your stuck queing for Destro while it's still early days try rolling Order characters for a bit they may not be the coolest looking but they may end up to your liking.. It happened with me.

Pheonnexx

Fledgling Freddie
Order is fun because of the small numbers, as tight nit group such as a guild that works well together they can get through large numbers.

The 58th (www.the58th.com) are Order and we having been having a whooole load of fun on karak 8peaks. It requires a bit more skill a lot of teamwork but thats what guilds are for.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Not where I play. Lost 1 scenario last night, played about 4 in different lowbie guises.

Grimlorn

Fledgling Freddie
Order's garbage and full of noobs just like alliance. Things are hectic right now because most people are new to the game and tactics and strats haven't been organized well yet.

You've only played 1 day as order and it sounds like, and you're probably in Tier 1 and you think Order is so much better?

The only problem Destruction had during Open beta that I noticed was not having enough healers during Scenarios. So yeah Order would win those Scenarios where Destruction had like 1 healer pretty regularly. Not a big surprise. However, you put Dark Elves against High Elves in scenarios and Dark elves smash through High elves, even though High elves have 4 different classes including tanks which Dark Elves don't have.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Order's garbage and full of noobs just like alliance. Things are hectic right now because most people are new to the game and tactics and strats haven't been organized well yet.

I think there are procentually the same number of "Noobs" on both sides, but that we see it more obviously from Destro as they outnumber Order with 3 to 1.

Hufner

Fledgling Freddie
servers are unbalanced due to being fresh - I'd wait to pass judgement until the servers have been up a few weeks :p

rynnor

Rockhound
Most scenarios are won by the side with the most people :p

Second by the side with the most high levels.

Probably 3rd place would be tactics - they really arent that tactical tbh.

Against equal opposition destruction have won most scenarios but there now seem a lot of 10/11th level order players in the scenarios that unbalance it but hey.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Against equal opposition destruction have won most scenarios but there now seem a lot of 10/11th level order players in the scenarios that unbalance it but hey.
order on my server
tho had some high lvl grps of destro later on and it was zzzz boring

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Most scenarios are won by the side with the most people :p

Second by the side with the most high levels.

Probably 3rd place would be tactics - they really arent that tactical tbh.

I've noticed that if one side has a group working together (usually guild groups) even if they're only rank 7 or so they can swing the scenario completely. Especially on Nordenwatch where they'll go and hit the flags as a group of 6 and capture the undefended ones.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
often in nordenwatch all you need is one or two decent healers and u have a much higher chance of winning.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
<Rushes off to google "procentually">

Thats one great sounding word there.

Yeah lol, I'm not a native English speaker, and I don't really have a dictionary close at hand so (and I was too lazy to look it up anyway)...
In the meantime I bothered to look it up and I noticed the correct expression is "in terms of percentage".

Sry bout that :)

rynnor

Rockhound
I've noticed that if one side has a group working together (usually guild groups) even if they're only rank 7 or so they can swing the scenario completely. Especially on Nordenwatch where they'll go and hit the flags as a group of 6 and capture the undefended ones.

True - that can happen with randoms too but what I have seen is that if one side dominates through levels the other side tends to disintegrate anyway.

Plus most guild groups have a decent spread of classes and a lot of the ones I see are 9/10/11th :)

If you cant stop the oppositions tanks/dps from decimating your lighter classes you have lost - you can still score some points nicking undefended bases but your still going to lose - tactics cant compensate for that unless the other side are gracious enough to attack one at a time :)

Toel

Loyal Freddie
And I'm sure it would'a been the same thing the other way around if Order was outnumbering - this is just stupid.

I think there are procentually the same number of "Noobs" on both sides, but that we see it more obviously from Destro as they outnumber Order with 3 to 1.

Well said.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Too early to tell, organized groups still getting the grip etc, come back at 40 when people min maxed the game and tell me ;)

Kremlik

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, i agree with most thats been said, nd aye theres 'noobs' both sides and yes theres bound to be more about on Destro:

but it's not just that the more I play Order the most I'm seeing why it IS ordered :))), it's the level of comms in the /sc channel, players are actaly willing to take advice mre in Order, take a scenario situation when i normally say 'point X is unprotected/limted resistance' with destruction players either completly ignore it and continue throwing themselfs at a wall of fireballs for example (has happened) or EVERYONE desends on the point leaving the rest unguarded..

Order I'm seeing more players just continue distracting the destro players at a point and a few of us breaking off around the back and taking the unguarded points while the wholeof th destruction side is hanging about one of the point trying to capture it (as I said before it's very 'Warhammer' like he game is playing out via the gameplay style of the players funnyly enough)..

but aye it's early days yet but I still don't agree with the comments of 'Play Order your going to lose' comments on other gaming sites - so far it's pritty much an even fight​

Drav

Loyal Freddie
High Elven tier 1 scenario seems to be a nightmare (on eight peaks at least), tanks are cannon fodder because 90% of the people are rdps. Destro have strength in numbers and levels, if you are a tank stand by and watch a good game of caster tennis or try and ninja a flag....

TBH good for you destruction folk, least you seem to be able to make balanced groups instead of the bright wizard bright wizard bright wizard bright wizard thing on order.

Dredge

Fledgling Freddie
High Elven tier 1 scenario seems to be a nightmare (on eight peaks at least), tanks are cannon fodder because 90% of the people are rdps. Destro have strength in numbers and levels, if you are a tank stand by and watch a good game of caster tennis or try and ninja a flag....

TBH good for you destruction folk, least you seem to be able to make balanced groups instead of the bright wizard bright wizard bright wizard bright wizard thing on order.

Its the balance really. DE's are 2/3ds pure DPS, with a melee-healer. It makes them (us ;) heh) very punchy, but the lack of a tank or ranged healer is a bit annoying. I have noticed however, that if we have any zealots or shaman turn up in Khaines Embrace, we tend to steamroll over the HE's. Theres just very little the HE's can do to combat Witch Elves and Sorcs that have healers backing them up. 100 dhar, nuke nuke nuke, will kill anything. The problem is because HE's just have more choice, and so at T1 they are less likely to have a well balanced group to combat the DE's aggressive tactics. The problem *I* have as a DE, is that there are just not enough bloody HE's to make my queues short enough :) So I take the FP to every T1 area and sign up for all the scenarios :D WTB HE opposition on Karak Hirn ;)

Drav

Loyal Freddie
The problem *I* have as a DE, is that there are just not enough bloody HE's to make my queues short enough :) So I take the FP to every T1 area and sign up for all the scenarios :D WTB HE opposition on Karak Hirn ;)

Im already wearing a dress, now you wanna kill me as well! Gah!

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
True - that can happen with randoms too but what I have seen is that if one side dominates through levels the other side tends to disintegrate anyway.

Plus most guild groups have a decent spread of classes and a lot of the ones I see are 9/10/11th :)

If you cant stop the oppositions tanks/dps from decimating your lighter classes you have lost - you can still score some points nicking undefended bases but your still going to lose - tactics cant compensate for that unless the other side are gracious enough to attack one at a time :)

We started doing scenarios with bunch of friens at lvl5, lost some up to when we were lvl6-7 and after that have not been close to loosing. Scenarios dont say much at all as I see it. A bit of teamwork and 1-2 healers in group and its a certain win like someone allready mentioned.

sloand

Fledgling Freddie
yep a few healers and a few lvls = win

I have been in scenario where most of our team was lvl 1 - 7 and dest had mainly 10 - 11. i think we lost 84 - 500

Also ive been in scenarios where my grp was doing most of the killing but we just seemed behind on the flag capture so we lost still.

I dont even bother with Khaines embrace. stone troll crossing is great fun now, it suked in cb.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
yep a few healers and a few lvls = win

I have been in scenario where most of our team was lvl 1 - 7 and dest had mainly 10 - 11. i think we lost 84 - 500

Also ive been in scenarios where my grp was doing most of the killing but we just seemed behind on the flag capture so we lost still.

I dont even bother with Khaines embrace. stone troll crossing is great fun now, it suked in cb.

Tbh, you lot are missing core abilities playing level 7 against 10+.

mgX

Fledgling Freddie
Order gets owned pretty badly on my server in scenarios...although we are rawking rvr :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Anybody else fear the Chosen zerg?

*shudder*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom