Order in Progress

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Why i keep getting this msg while trying to buy the licence!

B

Benedictine

same :/

It may be because you have re-subscribed today?

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
I'm getting the same !! I managed to activate one of my 3 accounts but when i try the other two i get order in progress i gather their system has become overloaded or too busy or summit.Still cant play it dowloading DR client at 10k/sec so have to wait anyways.

F

Follee

Have been trying to pay for DR licence online. I used the credit card details that GOA have for my automatic renewal payments. Did NOT make a mistake entering card number, expiry OR card holder's name.

Payment failed - reason not given in the email that arrived an hour later (not 20 mins later as web site suggests).

Followed link in email to try again - link takes you to a empty form that you can't alter. From there you can proceed to order page - this is a trap that informs you your payment has failed. (What payment? you were unable to see, confirm or alter any details!!) Alternatively you use the arrow pointing to the left - twice - and end up back at the account log in.

You then fill in you want the licence for DR and guess what? You have an invoice pending and they can't alter your subscription.

My subscription was not renewed within the last month and is not due till next month - thats not the problem.

My account balance on the credit card used is ample to cover this purchase.

My email is correct and does receive the Payment Failed notices GOA generates - eventually.

I have not received any specific advice as to what the problem is with my payment, nor any reliable advice as to when I can next attempt it.

I have written an email to the subscription people and have received an automatic response with problem number on it. No doubt I am in a very long queue....

In the meantime, shut out of the game I check GOA websites in case they put updated info there. Have tried the 'do you have a bug' link on the frontpage only to find it's broken.....(why am I not surprised) and see the Activate Darkness Rising quickly, easily, a few clicks away promotions everywhere. Here's a free hint for GOA - if your account peeps are drowning and can't cope - please don't push more peeps into thinking its a great and easy way to get the game - it's NOT!

The reality seems to be (yet again) that GOA can't even get right the part where they take your money. I love the game and the peeps I play with - Glastonbury is a great success. However, if I can't even make a payment for an existing account, using existing payment details to get Darkness Rising I have to consider if dealing with GOA is worth the aggravation.

I would love it if they contact me quickly, sort the problem out, give me a key that works and I am back in the game. If that happens, I will only be too happy to come back to these forums and report their great work. Don't hold your breath.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Didnt have any problems. I bought it on the account site last night(about 7pm), and got the seriel/licens straight away :)

B

Benedictine

Same happened to me this morning - you should still be able to log in with cata client and do new epics though

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Had that bug yesterday, had to wait till midnight before it reset.

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
Been playing for 3 years now and every time I pay my subscription I get the Payment Failed email.

I click on the link in the email to pay manually. If I remember to stop getting a blank page here you have to lower your IE security sessions, close any firewall and make strange noises in French.

IMO GOA has the worst payment system on the net.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom