Order Guild?

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
Any mature english specking hardcore guilds on order recruiting.
Current main character is an ironbreaker, been wanting to ask for a guild since october but i was planing on finding a guild that stood out at the high levels.

Playing a nightshade for a very long time made me anti guild also got to level 69 in wow without joining one so i really need to change.

Im not big on ts/vent but can listen in was in several top hib excal guilds and managed fine, quit a job once cause the boss asked me to use the phone what can i say.

Im a very dedicated gamer had so many lvl50s in daoc they needed there own guild, played once for 4days without sleep.
I am a grumpy misrable bastard at times who can talk some crap if ive had to much to drink but i pretty down to earth and i do TRY to be nice.

Ah i play alot through the early hours but sometimes i manage both, guild activity at night means ill stick around though.

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Hya mate, I remember playing with you in T3 scenarios and you made my RP life easier. I liked that. ;)

Maybe you want to consider having a trial in <Cry More> after you read about us on our website Cry More. Dont worry about the german toplevel domain, we are an english speaking guild with a german minority. We are a small guild, with about 12 to 14 active members (most are early tier4 and late tier3 by now) at guild rank 11. Most members are rerolls from Orrud destruction side when it died down about 4 weeks ago, but we also have rerolls from other servers so far.

I suppose you ll like some of our members, because a couple share your view of voicecomms. We dont force TS talking obviously, but we expect to listen to it when running guild groups.

Class wise you d fit in very nicely, because we have an abundance of healers and a good deal DPS. What we lack is tanks. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom