Order Cleric/Druid/Healer equivilent?

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
If I want to play a WOL primary healing class (DAOC Cleric, Druid, Healer) then what Class would that be?

If anyone has played such a Class, what race do you choose and how do you spec?

Also, does WOL have RPs when you kill enemy players and are there skills you can spend those points on?

Liffster

Fledgling Freddie
The main healing classes for order are.. Rune Priest Dwarf, Warrior Priest Human, Arch Mage Elf.. All work by slighty diffrent mechanics, but all have roughly the same healing ability.

spook

Fledgling Freddie
I'd say that the Order equivalent is the Runepriest, while Destruction is Zealot.
As classes are tied to certain race, it'll be a dwarf rp and a chaos zealot.

Can't help you on mastery specs, but they most likely have a main healing line, which you should spice up with a secondary line.

Rp mastery abilities

Zealot mastery abilities

***Edit

I guess the high elf Archmage and goblin Shaman should be added. They're very HoT oriented, and have additional features which needs to be taking into consideration

On the last question: Yes, you gain Renown in WAR, which works like realmpoints. And you will be able to buy abilities with these as you get higher.

Go here for a list of Renown abilities you can buy.

krilly

Fledgling Freddie
RP and Zealot can allways heal & allways do damage

1st line is direct heals and direct damage
2nd line is hots and dots
3rd line is AOE heals and AOE damage

where as arch mage & shaman have a heal line, a damage line and a buff/debuff line

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
personally i havent had to try very hard on my AM to get top healer and 15-20K dmg too during a scenario... thing i havent figured out is how the rps are scaled in scenarios coz stats wise many times ive had more kills, deathblows, less deaths, more healing+dmg than another healer in order but they got more rps.. /shrug

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
personally i havent had to try very hard on my AM to get top healer and 15-20K dmg too during a scenario... thing i havent figured out is how the rps are scaled in scenarios coz stats wise many times ive had more kills, deathblows, less deaths, more healing+dmg than another healer in order but they got more rps.. /shrug

Possibly because you've already got more rps than them? Since a low rr level person would get more rps from killing something than a higher rr level person would. Also, you get a huge bonus to rps if you heal out of group rather than in group, for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom