Opinion About Thidranki

M

mele

Made again my champ Nagashh and said yehhh now thidranki will have more peps to kill.
1st port: go alone to ruins in front of htk, ganked by 4 mids (well its just bad luck)
2nd port: lets mak a small group, so we r 4 ppl and yehh lets do some nicekillings. Go mtk and gankes by 4 albs and 1.5 fg mids.
3rd Port: gah lets try with a fg if they run in fg´s. We r 6 ppl go mb so happy and ? 2 fg albs killed us.
4th port: damn albs lets try to get some of em out as they r gimps and we can kill some of em at least.Go mb and numbers were increased, ganked by 2 fg albs and few stealthers.
5th port: Quit, thidranki sux really a lot with this albs and some mids.
Learn to play
Nagash Necrarka Champ lvl 24

D

dimerian

Well I have played for some time now with my ranger Kulta there observing and farming both mids and albs...it seems like at 21gmt albs move with 2-3fg .... then 1-1.5h after it mids start to move with 1.5fg+ and gank albs abit and from that on albs hide in ck and mids roam at mb,same almost every night :m00:

D

Danya

And it's yet another zerg whine. :p

Basically thid is simple, whoever has the keep has 1.5-2 times more people than the others. Deal with it.

T

toxx

i prefer thid when hibs hold CK... more hibs come as they have the advantage, and more mids and albs come as they think, wow hibs are out tonite, lets go! :p

usually more mids and albs, but its good to see hibs... i just prefer to be against larger numbers, more fun

A

Aoln

I reckon the battlegrounds would be alot more fun if there wasnt a ck, just means people run away whenever theres a fight.

S

stafford

These reports are nothing but lies
there are no albions in thidranki
the infidel hibs will burn in hell

S

Sharma

Or he could just level to 50 and try real RvR instead of being stuck at 24 and thinking its end game :p

M

mele

Got a lvl 50 SB dont ned lvl 50 in hib prydwen is more of the same thing.
and yes when hibs have CK its more fun for ALL but when we get it 1 day later as max mids or albs zerg us and take it again.
I just want to say that, if there r 30 albs in thidranki. Why the f... r they all together?

O

ormorof

because mid and hib know how to use their overpowered classes properly ;)

M

mele

Was about 9:40 CET time and i was grouping with 4 more hibs. bard chanter NS and druid.Not all 24, go mtk and see like 2 fg albs camping it.And we didnt run we decide to kill at least 2 or 3.........wow we killed 7 betwen 2fg albs.That was nice for us beeing just 5 ppl.
/cheer

I

iodine

Originally posted by ormorof
hib know how to use their overpowered classes properly ;)

hehe, please could more people joke here its nice sometimes to have a break from the usual.

WHINE>FLAME>FLAME>FLAME>FLAME>WITTY COMMENT>WHINE>FLAME>FLAME>WHINE>FLAME!!1!!1!

O

ormorof

i never flame, i prefer to make friendly comments :)

most of the time ;)

P

parisienscot

I like the alb zerg in thid - we were outnumbered 5 to 1 but we still managed to push our way past mid bridge to attack the keep on several occasions - they kept on breaking their own mezzes and stuff like that which helps ;)

D

dracus

What i dont like is the 3+ infils always poppin :) makes it hard to pwnz em :p oh and on that note...a question to u guys...is it really fun always runnin in grp of 3 or more?

Not much fun in the fights.... or is there? ive had 4 assasins thru bg1 and 3 archers...never grp'd more than a couple of times...but i enjoy solo a lot more :) well i guess its personal preference :) some ppl are too scared that they will actually have to port back to thid :eek2:

Btw...i wud like to duel a few hib/alb tanks solo at ruins, since i have no real idea how to play my savage :) ill be hanging around most the afternoon i reckon :) just beckon or summit... His name is Dracuz.

/Dracus

A

Addlcove

in my opinion most of what you call stealther groups is actually a random number of solo stealthers hunting the same place (most of the time)....

don´t know if others have done it but at least I don´t use entrapment (sending out a hunter with poor stealth so the infil will attack him, after which 3 sb's pop on the poor infil).

it´s tactics and viable ones, but I just couldn´t bring myself to do it....

did use a hunter with crap stealth to catch a NS at one point, waiting for the NS to take the hunter then killing the NS ;)

I

iodine

I've used bait b4 but the silly chanter ran ahead and got ripped to peices

D

darbey

Forget thid if u r a hib unless unwant to make a stealther, ive tried couple of times since thidranki inception and it was a waste of time.

M

mele

Yeh is a waste of time make a Hib in thidranki if its not a stealther, cause u always get owned by a zerg.........
Isnt a waste of time make an alb non-stealther, and zerg rest of ppl?
Do u enjoy it? do u fell happy doing that? personaly im not happy when i kill 1 person betwen 5 ppl.Not fun-Not interesting=Maibe albs r diferent than rest of daoc players.

J

jollyroger

Roll a dancer

Roll a Bonedancer.

It feels sooooooooooooooo good to just take em to BG and get your gibbings on, if you find TheZerg™ you almost always manage to take out 2 or 3 before you die, and if you flank supply groups you can kill up to 5 if they're dumb, it's so fun and stress relieving.

Hi from Calcium by the way ;)

W

Wonk

Originally posted by ormorof
because mid and hib know how to use their overpowered classes properly ;)

hib got overpowered classes? :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread