Operation Termite Invasion.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Tonight Operation Termite Invasion happend was good fun, but due to mids causing trouble 30 minutes before we began our raid. We had to run from middie land to alb land to get our keeps back and with some luck we only lost one of our 2 middie keeps and got the other one back right after so only thing lost, was our time.

Our primary objective was to have fun, and we fulfilled that one :clap:

Thx to the over 100 albs who joined the fun from albs side, thx to the couple of fg of hibs that were out to play and thx to the 30 mids.

Had to log early so dont know what happend later this night.

SO to all thx for a good night was fun :D

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
GG Meight

Lubbock said:
Thx to the over 100 albs who joined the fun from albs side, thx to the couple of fg of hibs that were out to play and thx to the 30 mids.

Nice one, managed to kill 30 mids and 8 hibs with only 100 albs? :clap:

:m00:

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
did he boast about rp's he got etc?? um no he said his aim was to have fun and he did that, does it matter how he did it?? give him a break.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Nicely led lubb, and off the topic slightly good fight today in uppland koxine - both of us had all ras and artis up so was a nice scrap imo ;)

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Turned out to be a really good night tbh :cheers:

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Yup the goal wasnt rps, never is with my raids couldnt care less personally, the goal is to have fun and bring albs closer together and that was successfull.

Panthera

Fledgling Freddie
Lubbock said:
Yup the goal wasnt rps, never is with my raids couldnt care less personally, the goal is to have fun and bring albs closer together and that was successfull.
Indeed, wish I could have stayed longer also :) but there will come more times..be sure of that..

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah... lets do it again soon team. Couldn't make the fun last night due to cooking dinner for my gf, so I need another chance for serious RvR fun organised soon so I don't feel left out :)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Was great fun last night, have to say I was impressed by middies at Nottmoor they just kept coming back for a fight :)

Frosen

Fledgling Freddie
lol first 2 reply's are QQ's ..... sigh

altho i was not on the raid, wel done Lubbock :clap:

edit: and rest of albs ofc :)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Lubbock is nasty, slamming my bot after i kill 3 albs in dodens. And leave that reaver block bot home next time :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom