Operation: Sursbrooke Swiss Cheese

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
biggest siege operation mid has been involved in, 15+ trebs were lined up on surs tonight in an effort to crush the alb morale!

Started with 5 of us with 10 then more and more mids joined BG if albs hadn't of turned up we coulda had atleast 20+.

I'm sure if we had 5 to 10 more mins we coulda had 3-4 holes in surs and a possible RR on our hands. we got wiped after only 10 or so minutes and returned to find all our trebs had been destroyed :( didn't think of taking a screenie at the time but if some1 there did post it ;)

good fun had by myself and i'm sure others hehe :worthy:

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
The trebs were zerging!

Was quite a sight :) First off asked for guard spam report and get told 6 Mids so we're sitting happily and Bled then bg starts to report 15 trebs. Quick suicide run and then all the repair work :/

Nice try Mids :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Mad middy commando treb attacks :eek6:

many's the time I went to surs to see solo or duo mids with 3+ trebs each :eek: crazy people!

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Walls repaired to 100% now :p thanks to all those Albions that wasted their time to run back and forth. And the Repairers ofc.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
tbh that's the spirit, good to see mids that still wanna smash up keep's :worthy:

Methos

Loyal Freddie
The closer you put those trebs together, the harder i laugh when my siegewreck goes off ;) (if it doesn't bug that is...:mad: )

You gave up too soon btw.

If you have a zerg, a keepsiege is a sprint. If you don't have a zerg, it's a marathon.

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
should get catapults aswell with ice/fire balls to push up the "omgfkn cool stuff" factor!

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Jobbegea said:
should get catapults aswell with ice/fire balls to push up the "omgfkn cool stuff" factor!

nice idea!!! can i come watch?

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos Dammit MARRY ME!!!!!!! and we can have ickle treb babies T_T

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom