OpenTransit Feedback

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Has opentransit come back with any feedback on the lag and random connection resets to the servers? I know you are working your butts off, but it is very hard to organise any big raids as either, the server crashes, or we get Mass LD's.

example last nights ML6 raid on excal/alb 60 people out 130 all LDed at same time, luckily this did not happen during an encounter, but if it did it would not have been good.

Over the last few days i have had so many lag deaths/LD deaths, that its not funny anymore. :m00:

Some feedback, if you have any would be appreciated, even if you do not know much at the moment.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
Has opentransit come back with any feedback on the lag and random connection resets to the servers? I know you are working your butts off, but it is very hard to organise any big raids as either, the server crashes, or we get Mass LD's.

example last nights ML6 raid on excal/alb 60 people out 130 all LDed at same time, luckily this did not happen during an encounter, but if it did it would not have been good.

Over the last few days i have had so many lag deaths/LD deaths, that its not funny anymore. :m00:

Some feedback, if you have any would be appreciated, even if you do not know much at the moment.

foolish me for expecting feedback.....
:touch:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Do you seriously think OpenTransit people are checking these forums? :rolleyes:

Vehlin

Loyal Freddie
Belo, people have emailed them, and I'd imagine GOA has been in contact with them, so I'd hazard a guess that Scorge was directing his question to those that emailed OT or to the Requiel etc rather than OT themselves.

Faef

Fledgling Freddie
The feedback I received from OT was, looked into it, cant find any record of any support calls logged by GOA/Wanado/etc, we can access the daoc servers fine (which if their in france they obviously wouldnt have any problems).

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, I had that too, once. But that was ages ago.. I sent them an email recently and haven't gotten a mail back yet. I assume that I'll get the standard 'talk to GoA and/or your ISP, because this support is only for our customers' reply, so I'll forward the reply I get to my ISP and GoA, and ask them to contact OpenTransit again. See if that works, and if it does, we should try that all.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone else found that the lost packets and the constant route changes at OpenTransit weren't happening tonight ? Ran pingplotter for 4 hours and found nothing, unlike the last couple of plots.

Darzil

Crookshanks

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
Anyone else found that the lost packets and the constant route changes at OpenTransit weren't happening tonight ? Ran pingplotter for 4 hours and found nothing, unlike the last couple of plots.

Darzil

Yes - dare I say it - no problems what so ever! Not a single ld! Ever! All night! From like start of play to end of play! The whole evening! Right from beginning to end! :clap:

Could it be fixed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom