Opening Mauler Class

Blockus

Fledgling Freddie
Joined up with Zeusver's BG last night <Fair sized BG>, in the hope of gaining enough Artis to open up the class.
Very well run and BG was, for a large size well behaved lol and followed his commands and directions without any, <much> whingeing :)
Early on things looked quite promising picked up a few artis, slapped a few mids/hibs and alll was looking rosy. As time went by though things started looking a bit more bleak, Mobs killed werent dropping artis, and not sure if artis were on a timer but seemed to be disapearing as we went on. Also it looked like there wasnt enough group near the end to hold all the artis that would be needed to open the class.
We Killed all the main Mobs and all in all had a damn good time.. even if I didnt have a clue where i was half the time, in-game map was a little err confusing. So BIG Gratz to Zeus and the bg for a fun time, enjoyed the evening which makes a change nowadays :worthy:

On the downside I think its gonna be VERY hard to activate the Mauler class, and for Hib with a lower population VERY VERY hard, mind you they do have a way of surprising people ... I know its early days atm but personally think 18 artis to open the class is a bit OTT ....

Sure ill get a few comments on this hehe but not a whinge .. hopefully more of an observation :drink:

Blockus

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined up with Zeusver's BG last night <Fair sized BG>, in the hope of gaining enough Artis to open up the class.
Very well run and BG was, for a large size well behaved lol and followed his commands and directions without any, <much> whingeing :)
Early on things looked quite promising picked up a few artis, slapped a few mids/hibs and alll was looking rosy. As time went by though things started looking a bit more bleak, Mobs killed werent dropping artis, and not sure if artis were on a timer but seemed to be disapearing as we went on. Also it looked like there wasnt enough group near the end to hold all the artis that would be needed to open the class.
We Killed all the main Mobs and all in all had a damn good time.. even if I didnt have a clue where i was half the time, in-game map was a little err confusing. So BIG Gratz to Zeus and the bg for a fun time, enjoyed the evening which makes a change nowadays :worthy:

On the downside I think its gonna be VERY hard to activate the Mauler class, and for Hib with a lower population VERY VERY hard, mind you they do have a way of surprising people ... I know its early days atm but personally think 18 artis to open the class is a bit OTT ....

Sure ill get a few comments on this hehe but not a whinge .. hopefully more of an observation :drink:

Blockus

Just popped on to Alb forum to see if you ppl had activated it yet, seems not , I agree its not going to be easy for each realm to do whats needed to activate when low population is against us all. Still it makes it fun for those involved. I not been on Us servers in the labby where i hear its just a massive zerge, so l guess we can be thankfull for that.
It may take a little time for all to activate, hopefully for some it wont just be a place to hang out killing all that comes down looking for the few arti's needed. (dont hold my breath there) :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I would porpuse a scheduled raid for each realm ( so they dont interfear with each other ) but that would be against the CoC :m00:

18 artis with oposing groups in the middle just to hard, if we had the same population as in Avalon might be, but not like this.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
It probably is in the best interest for all 3 realms to do this, but could be difficult to achieve.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
ITS SUPPOSED TO BE NEAR IMPOSSIBLE for the first week at least, hey id like to have my realm have maulers , but im glad they havnt. The last thing id wanna see is 3 days after LOTM , a friggin lvl 50 RR4 mauler with all his artis done up (Remember Warlocks) so close after expansion release. Itll do u good to wait a bit.

As the days go on , the number of artis will come down u need to activate, eventually to 5 so Hibs will have no probs openin the class , give it a few more days ull see the first one pop up...

U really shuldnt be soo impatient :) , and i wasnt on Zeus raid tho i was in the BG as i was gonna try to help get the ones outside the LAB (Game havnt got my copy of LOTM in yet q_q ) and yes it was well led and they tried hard...

Patience people Patience

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
usa release
Fri. 11/17 – Reduce count to 15

Tues. 11/21 – Reduce count to 10

Tues. 11/28 – Reduce count to 7

i t got reduced again to 3 so dont worry
last night was a long shot in the same region as doing ml10 with a fg of smite clerics

the main problem was that we need to move away from the fighting to get the other relics in the lab hence we couldn't feed the relics (this has something to do with server population but nm, dyvet 4tw) at 10 relics i would hope that all 3 realms will unlock the maulers as its not to hard to get the 4 from the 1st hub then out in to rvr feed them (make sure the groups carrying the relics do the killing on surface to get the rps) then get the 6 surface relics will not be easy but i would hope all 3 realm have a fair chance as we all paid for the game (hint to albs and mids dont go making a massive zerg to counter hibs zerg as they don't need to attack keep so if they running with relics maybe attack in fg not 80 players)

ill post my next attempt on fh to see if we can get more enemies to come and try and ambush us /wink
edit havent seen news today but we may see something in there to make us smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom