Opening a new EU account?

uron

Loyal Freddie
As title says...
tried the mythic site, i made a new account which i can only play on US...i want to PL a new BB while all spots arent camped! Pressing the "new account" button on the loggin screen takes me to an old GOA page which doesnt work :s
any ideas?

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
if you use the mythic site to make a new account you can only play on ywain servers (us) Dyvet (eu)server is at the moment in limbo land and you cant make a new account yet or renew accounts(pay subs) on existing accounts heres the link to see mythic eu account site, old dyvet accounts have still got about a free week left think mine runs out on the 25 .3. 10
https://eu-accounts.eamythic.com/

german and french not sure about think they will have their own server maybe (abig maybe ) chance to transfer to ywain some day in the future (far future)

and the first screen (patch) you have when patch 100% has a button for account what sends you to the eu account page,

if you have done the eu mythic patch as in the sticky thread https://forums.freddyshouse.com/gen...guide-getting-new-daoc-eu-client-running.html

uron

Loyal Freddie
yea ive got a laptop with the US patched already and waiting, and my main pc has old client on it still as im not playing US yet.
i wanted to make a new account on uk server so i can PL myself a bot with my existing account ready to go to US...doesnt look like im going to be able to!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You can't make a new account and the existing accounts will run out of subs within the next week I think.

Still no way to re-subscribe or transfer to the US servers and no news, losing interest tbh.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
You can't make a new account and the existing accounts will run out of subs within the next week I think.

Still no way to re-subscribe or transfer to the US servers and no news, losing interest tbh.

Think you find Mythic will make an announcement within a week as free month be up soon.

Reason I see why Dyvet not been transfered yet is that Mythic were probably looking at how many subscribers they could be dealing with so they can roughly see how many will be added to Ywain server.

Soulja

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Think you find Mythic will make an announcement within a week as free month be up soon.

Reason I see why Dyvet not been transfered yet is that Mythic were probably looking at how many subscribers they could be dealing with so they can roughly see how many will be added to Ywain server.

Soulja

Most sensible answer in this thread. Gets a rep from me :)

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Without firm details on the transfer to Ywain I won't be paying £9.99 a month to play on a dead cluster like Dyvet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom