Open your eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

[PS]Venom

I knew you were there :)

Last thing I was doing before moving continents, NC had VS pretty beat there.

Which reminds me, how the heck did you see me? I'd crouchwalked in... had I killed someone right under the AMS? Can't remember. You shouldn't have seen it even if I did as you were outside the bubble.

Were rockets really nescessary?

I'm pretty new to the stealth suit, didn't realise until I got told later that Zoom allowed you to see through stealth to a certain degree :) Never noticed it on anything but the sniper rifle.

Ah well. I was making jacking AMSes my personal mission. Got a few this evening :)

F

Faeldawn

Yeah, i found you sitting in front of our AMS earlier while NC were spawning, cheeky fella :)

P

[PS]Riddler

About 2 minuets beforehand i was parking my reaver on the little pad and i saw a stealther run behind the vehicle tower thingy (where the ams was) then i jumped back in reaver, killed a mosq and went to check on AMS, came down infront of it and saw a lil laser beam coming from out of nowhere, so i went inside the AMS stealth field thing and all i could see as that.. so i thought "mmmm fragbate" and pressed mouse1 ;)

P

[PS]Venom

You've got good eyes :) Ah well, I lost that one, but you sure as hell better not leave your reaver lying around anywhere I can get to it, I feel a kleptomaniac reaver aquiring urge... ;)

Like I said, you literally JUST hit me in time :) /salute

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by [PS]Venom

Were rockets really nescessary?

Hehe... that's what I think every time a Reaver jockey empties his complete magazine of rockets into my scrawny grunt arse.

I usually add a ":rolleyes:" though.

:)

P

[PS]Riddler

What you dont seem to notice is that reaver rockets dont hurt you till your armour is compleatly gone, hence the rocket spam ;)
But they are nice vs Magriders ;)

B

BrassMonkey

What you dont seem to notice is that Reavers also have a secondary weapon called Chainguns? Which (using some skill) mows down infantry faster than any rocket will.

P

[PS]Nova

Silver, you weren't on yesterday I don't think, but due to a certain incident, we're now not allowed to call DMW that.

I'll explain more in PM if you want, but please don't.

S

SilverHood

please explain in pm then

will edit my post to make DMW happy :)

P

[PS]Nova

Your inbox is full, or I would.

Will keep trying :)

Y

Yoni

no one minds you taking the piss in here ie the *S* word however countless tells to dmw saying *shirley we are coming to kill you* repeatedly in game is a bit lame if you ask me.

Just my opinion flame me if you like

:sex:

O

old.m0000

Are barrys squad recruiting? :p

I only bought the game on thurs but I'm BR7 so not so bad i guess, almost 8 - reaver / hack

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

This could be the PS forums first real flamewar... *sighs*

But it has been so nice and friendly... lets keep it that way.

:eek6: Did I just say that?

*runs*

S

SilverHood

not uncle sicko anymore eh?

slacking sicko more like it :D

P

[PS]Venom

Sorry guys, just a bit irritating when you get accused of doing something when you didn't even know it was happening.

Shouldn't have risen to it, apologies again.

Post edited.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by SilverHood
not uncle sicko anymore eh?

slacking sicko more like it :D

If I feel like flaming, I go and find a Glendower post... :flame:
(He is a retarded cunt-weasel by the way etc.)

*pats fluffly Venom on the head and gives him a cookie* ;)

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
But it has been so nice and friendly... lets keep it that way.

RAAH! :flame: I R TEH 1337 U R MEH BIOTCH !!11!!!!2"!!! :flame: ERM....yeah..........so..............so there........... :touch: ;)

P

[PS]Riddler

This was just kinda intended to tell Venom to open his eyes a bit more ;) and maybe to gloat a little :D but its turned into a flamefest...

*LOCKED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom