wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
What is wrong with this picture....

yay8bs.png

b00biez..

yay0ns.png

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Sorry but that's not showing a problem from OT, it's showing a problem from TeleDK. As I've explained before, 100% packet loss is not indicative of a router problem normally, it just means that the particular router is configured not to respond to ping requests (which is quite common on busy routers). A packet loss amount that isn't either 0% or 100% is usually a problem. The point where your connection starts to go wrong is hop 6 and everything after that is a cascade effect.

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
the 947th pixel on the 139th line is a slightly darger shade then the surrounding pixels...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
TeleDK acting weird on that pplot :eek:

I suggest u pick up the phone and shout at em, rinse and repeat for 1 week; that will solve the problem.
Shame Goa ain't got a phone number support xD

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Just spoke to someone big at FT and they say it really doesn't look like it's a problem our end. If it was, it would be a problem for everyone, not just a few people.

However, I now have an instant "Thunder on OT" spell which I can use so if this persists, post here as soon as possible, flood my email whatever but I have to know AS IT HAPPENS if there are problems (this means any problems - regular lag on the server, not being able to connect etc). Now just to be clear: I won't be using this little "spell" for random connection problems or one lag spike in one evening, I'll only use it if there are really serious problems (like 2 weeks ago).

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
Just spoke to someone big at FT and they say it really doesn't look like it's a problem our end. If it was, it would be a problem for everyone, not just a few people.

However, I now have an instant "Thunder on OT" spell which I can use so if this persists, post here as soon as possible, flood my email whatever but I have to know AS IT HAPPENS if there are problems (this means any problems - regular lag on the server, not being able to connect etc). Now just to be clear: I won't be using this little "spell" for random connection problems or one lag spike in one evening, I'll only use it if there are really serious problems (like 2 weeks ago).

thats really nice to know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom