Open Beta: Bounty Bay Online

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Not sure how many have played it, anyone playing it now though?
I've downloaded the client at home, but not back until later tonight.

Web Link

Also, ITS OPEN BETA right now, so even if you download and play once, you've still got an evenings play free ;)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Hmmmm, looks exactly like that other "pirate" game i played earlier this year, forgot the name thou.. And it was not beta, was free for play.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
after trying the SOE version this weekend i'd have to say that this is by far the most interesting of the 2. so i think i'm gonna stick to this one.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
after trying the SOE version this weekend i'd have to say that this is by far the most interesting of the 2. so i think i'm gonna stick to this one.
SOE can go to hell, and stay there.... The most customer hostile company on this planet i've encountered. Got my EQ2 account banned for no apparent reason. Not logged in for 1 month got a mail saying your account has been banned bla, bla, bla, bla. When i sent them a return mail asking why. I got reply that my account is under investigation for something i did a week earlier, but i tried to explain saying well the account has not been active for a month. And they said we can see that but seeing you have been caught cheating your account is now banned..

Find it funny they admit my account has not been used for a month, but still it was used to cheat 3 weeks after it was last used... Wonder how that is even possible.

Ohhh and SWG got banned after asking about a bug that cause my char and some others to loose all cash/items/house etc. Got no reply for 2 weeks, asked on the forum, they said this is not the place to post this got banned, when ban was lifted i again tried to use the ingame tickets, got no reply for a week, then finally on 10th ticket i got sorry there is nothing we can do for you, when i said well i lost everything i earned playing since release, and now you introduced this bug i loose everything and you cant do shit?

We dont like foul language and seeing you have been banned from due to a forumpost we are now permanently from the game.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
after trying the SOE version this weekend

Flying Labs went to huge trouble to clarify that they are only using SoE as distributor (or account management or something)... and have no interest in the actual workings of the product itself. That said, if this game is better, heh, fuck SoE and Flying Labs too!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Flying Labs went to huge trouble to clarify that they are only using SoE as distributor (or account management or something)... and have no interest in the actual workings of the product itself. That said, if this game is better, heh, fuck SoE and Flying Labs too!

yeah i know, i just couldn't be arsed to type out the game name :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Hmmmm, looks exactly like that other "pirate" game i played earlier this year, forgot the name thou.. And it was not beta, was free for play.

you mean Voyage Century Online... Identical game (its bought from some Korean company where it has yet another name). VCO is totally free (you can buy items on an item mall tho) and BBO has monthly cost. That being said monthly cost is still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> item mall. Melee combat is useless (as in all ship games ive played). The game is grind deluxe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom