oooooooooooold player returning

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
hai allz!!!

i used to troll this place quite a few years ago(is it 4-5 now :p) and i have gotten my accounts back from a long sleep.

got a few Q's??

Any good place to read about changes to the game??

any good place to check out specs for various classes (hardly remember how to spec)... mostly looking for ideas on RA specs... those seem to have changed abit.

Any old Excal/hib ppl still around ??? Albion Exiles, Ilfirin Arda, Llaw Arian ??? :D

halp!

:lol:
:iagree:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
pff 4-5 years... thats not old ! ! ;p j/k wb

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
hai allz!!!

i used to troll this place quite a few years ago(is it 4-5 now :p) and i have gotten my accounts back from a long sleep.

got a few Q's??

Any good place to read about changes to the game??

any good place to check out specs for various classes (hardly remember how to spec)... mostly looking for ideas on RA specs... those seem to have changed abit.

Any old Excal/hib ppl still around ??? Albion Exiles, Ilfirin Arda, Llaw Arian ??? :D

halp!

:lol:
:iagree:

PLATONIUS!!!!!!!!!! :D
Well atm im running around on my spear valk with deception or solo atm, still got a druid,ani,ns,bm,bard,chanter etc on hib thought so might pop on in :) and allwaysaround on ia vent :) :D

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
PLATONIUS!!!!!!!!!! :D
Well atm im running around on my spear valk with deception or solo atm, still got a druid,ani,ns,bm,bard,chanter etc on hib thought so might pop on in :) and allwaysaround on ia vent :) :D

uuuu.. ill get the vent details from my bro... ill come and run with you on my classic templated warrior or shaman :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom