oooooh... I'm soooo excited

O

old.Kerosene

At last.... I'm downloading a nice 8Mb patch and I'm soooooo excited :) If this patch is what I think it is then I'm gonna be wearing my RvR kit for the next week as I see some mad keep raids coming up :clap:

M

Madonion Slicer

Who with the what now, patch patch i hear you say what patch would this be???

M

Madonion Slicer

Doh just looked up on DAOC Homepage and all is now clear.

Woo hoo another patch looming close, now this is the way it should be done GOA :clap:

E

--Eraser--

:clap: :clap: :clap: GOA

i dont wanna wait 2 more weeks, hurry :)

M

Molten Lava

Time to take keeps

With DF coming it might be a nice plan to conquer the world :) I want in DF and quick!

C

Cerverloc

I would really want to get my hands on that epic armor also.

X

--xion--

yea i know :) i LOVE ptches ..get soo excited about then :p ..keep em commin GOA!!

O

old.Second

and then when the patch is here then everone is tearing their head apart because they cant get inn or the damn patch server is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow and kicks u off all the time hehe.

i remember the 1.45 patching:p

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by old.Second
and then when the patch is here then everone is tearing their head apart because they cant get inn or the damn patch server is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow and kicks u off all the time hehe.

i remember the 1.45 patching:p

That's why this patch comes in a few separate chunks :)

O

old.Second

and they discretly mention it on the hp hehe=)

You may notice some slowdowns when connecting to the patchers tomorrow, and we highly recommend avoiding the patch servers at peak hours tomorrow (7pm to 11pm).

C

Chenuba

Let's hope this is going to happen as mentioned on the official Euro homie.
1.49 on ALL euro servers before 15. August...

X

--xion--

yea they better coz im really looking forward to it!:) :) :clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom