Oooo what's this do?

T

Trinilim

I've seen quite a bit about the final alchemy proc (the melee health buffer thinger or whatever). Can anyone tell me what exactly it does? (please be specific)

O

old.LandShark

It procs. You gain a shield which absorbs up to 100hp's worth of physical dmg for the next hit.

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by old.LandShark
It procs. You gain a shield which absorbs up to 100hp's worth of physical dmg for the next hit.

This spell gives the player additional magical hit points. Everytime you are hit 1/2 the damage goes to the Aura and the player takes the other 1/2. This occurs till the Aura is broken. At that time the player will take full damage again.

If its only 100hp then the official discription is wrong.. and it sucks :(

O

old.LandShark

It's 100hp. What I'm not sure is if only 50 will be absorbed from any one hit, and then another 50 on the next hit... or if it'll only absorb half the hit, however much it is, up to a max of 100. The latter is more likely I guess.

J

Jiggs

hmmm

and will it proc a ranged attack??

ie a ranger shoots your dot reactive chest piece, does he get dotted?

S

scoutguy

hmmmm
ok her's one can you stick a proc on a bow so when your arrows hits the bow has the usuall chance to proc ?

P

Purefun

You can't stick procs on a bow nor on arrows.
Reactive procs can go off at any range iirc, one of the things the scout tl is trying to get changed :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom