ooh nice colours

O

old.Alwych

Heh i just modified my forum options because of email settings being wrong and saw an option at the bottom for the scheme of the forums and clicked it and found one called daoc test :D

I dont know if this is gonna be removed but its a nice grey and white style and much nicer than the ewww green :D I like it!!

C

cleeve

just checked it meself -

very nice.

I like this scheme :D

Revor

G

Gekul

This hurts my eyes though :(

How about if the white was that blue colour?

We can always keep the green though I suppose, if it is a user option :)

O

old.Alwych

lol omg how can white hurt your eyes? Heh i hope you dont work in an office cos they wont view too kindly skiving out of paperwork cos the white paper is so blinding lol.

G

Gekul

But paper isn't illuminated is it ;)

Who wants to work in an office anyway? :)

L

Lanceloc

I quite like greens, its foresty-like and makes me wanna go camping (real camping that is)

:)

D

dozigden

That looks like the vBulletin board default scheme to me - but its progress:)

S

SFXman

This is quite nice I suppose.
But Trebz, why not also put that nice grey look you tried the last time when it changed all the forums?? PLEASE! I liked it.

T

Trebz

The other styleset is the default vbulletin one, DBs has been upgrading the forums and the new style stuff does indeed work as you can see. I'm gonna be on holiday from tommorow til monday so tuesday will be the earliest I can start work on a DAoC specific style.

It'll get done, just bear with us :)

O

old.Alwych

No need to kill urself trying to get it done asap, some ppl are ok with the green and this default grey / white is fine by me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom