ooh err go on telly!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
just reading the irc quotes and got the tv on in the background and the queen of daytime shite trisha pops and says she is doing a show about people who have an unhealthy relationship with the internet!!!
if this is j00 call 0900 11 11 99!!! but tbh you go on tv and admit to it you get wtfpwned by teh audience!!! :fluffle: they just dont understand the beauty of a human=pc love affair.....

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
So their going to pay a bunch of people to dress up as 'nerds' (V-neck vests, think NHS glasses, etc, etc) and have them come on and talk about how they've got this great Star-trek collection, etc, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah.

Daytime TV sucks :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Archeon said:
So their going to pay a bunch of people to dress up as 'nerds' (V-neck vests, think NHS glasses, etc, etc) and have them come on and talk about how they've got this great Star-trek collection, etc, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah.

Daytime TV sucks :(

well if the do they are fewels!!!! fewels i tell's ye cos tbh i've always found blokes with glasses dead sexeh. and ive seen pics of a lot of daoc players irl and man some of em are real hottys!!! but that sounds shallow, to say that i laugh the most when talking to people from daoc and when reading what you lot have posted on FH is an understatement so if being a nerd means you have a cracking sence of humour, your not one of these arse heads that go out getting pissed every night and bashing innocent people, your have a wide range of interests and discuss them in a funny and intellectual manner then tbh...imo bring on the nerds ffs they wtfpwn!! :clap:

Cyfr

Banned
When will it be shown? I want to watch it :D Trisha rocks!

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Cyfu, you got WAY too much free time. I don't watch those shows, mostly because i can find something better to do, like washing, ironing, cleaning the garage, discovering what cunilingus is, and so forth (Not to be confused with Aerlingus, similare experience, but one costs more). Anyway, back to what i was doing...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Binky the Bomb said:
discovering what cunilingus is, and so forth (Not to be confused with Aerlingus, similare experience, but one costs more). Anyway, back to what i was doing...

And this ladies and gentlemen is why i love nerds so much, indeed they rule :worthy:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
they just dont understand the beauty of a human=pc love affair.....

errr and i was wondering why some people have a round socket on the frontside of their PC that looks kinda unfamiliar to me Oo

no really computers + internet are kinda interesting cuz theres so much to do on it you never get bored (which can be unhealthy ^^ )

but I never really watch the telly anymore, and why should i? You can read news on the net in much greater detail and you can (well at least i can) download about any movie you want WITHOUT THE FKNG COMMERCIALS!!!1

besides you can skip anything you dont want to see, and save time to do other stuff...

DISCLAIMER FOR LEGAL ISSUES: what i said about downloading movies was just a joke i dont mean it cuz i would nevveeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr do such a thing ofc, honestly, really...

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
unhealthy relationship with the internet? what exactly does that mean? :p

unhealthy, thats something that is not good for your health..

the internet can be reather good for your health, as you dont go oute and brake bones, breathe toxic fumes from cars/industry, you never go hungry (if your not a student.. poor me :( ), you always have some1 to talk to (irc, msn etc etc), you can use your creativety (paint ftw!)..

this doesnt aply to me though.. as i am a snowboard freak whenever it snows (love living this far north! )

why dont do a show aboute "unhealthy relationship with your car" , that is actuly unhealthy! go to fast and, then suddenly boom, your either dead or in realy much pain..

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Wot a crock of sheeite that show is.

My mate got a call from the show.....by mistake they said, so the girl says to her are you married and will you come down and compete with other couples for a prize of a weekend in Paris.

So she piles down with her hubby, all the other contestants had recieved mistaken 'wrong number calls'

So they script them...no shit eh, what they're gonna ask, then they say they'll pick the winner themselves and edit it to look like the one they picked won.

'Whatever' they all say..cos they're all on freebies anyway.

One couple weren't even married , but just agreed to pretend.

So some 'heroin addict' and his wife wins it.

They pile back to a piss up in a hotel afterwards and the 'heroin addict' is the cameramans brother.

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Ezteq said:
just reading the irc quotes and got the tv on in the background and the queen of daytime shite trisha pops and says she is doing a show about people who have an unhealthy relationship with the internet!!!
if this is j00 call 0900 11 11 99!!! but tbh you go on tv and admit to it you get wtfpwned by teh audience!!! :fluffle: they just dont understand the beauty of a human=pc love affair.....

But Dont the people that really have an unhealty relationship with the internet spend all there time on there pc + the net. So by Going on this show they are showing that they are not so obssed with there PC + net that they can come onto a show with 100+ ppl in the audience and talk about an issue in a calm and proper manner ^^ ?

Or on the other flip side, The fact the are in the studio is a contradiction in it's self. Regardless of whether its only for a day or a week :D.

Tbh I would just wanna see the Bo'Selecta Version of the show 2 weeks later anyway :m00: ..Flash forward..............

Trisha:" Who's the Father!?! who's the father?!? ..... Think about the baby?"
Computer Nerd:" The father?.... thats easy, the basis negativity and down right anti-social-'Social' system that exsist's within the war mongering-hate festering - Backstabbing- Greedy - Vile exsistence for a Race. Humanity." <5 secs pause to open mouthed audience> ........

Computer Nerd:"I r Teh pwnz and j00 sUx0rz! There I said it! *Mumbles* Moronic noobs some day I shall rule you all as I am a superior Human being *end Mumble*

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl i would pay someone to actually go on trisha and say that :"I r Teh pwnz and j00 sUx0rz! There I said it! *Mumbles* Moronic noobs some day I shall rule you all as I am a superior Human being *end Mumble*
__________________tbh that would make my day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom